29th December 2012, 07:25 PM
pradeep surya rps

How to prepare for the Manipal UGET 2013 [Engineering]?

now, i am studying 12th [matriculation] in Tamil Nadu... i am gonna appear for this entrance test...please guide me how to prepare for this test and what are all the books should i refer?.... am i too late for the preparation?

would they consider my 10+2 scores into the account to get into the institution?

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for the Manipal UGET 2013 [Engineering]?
  2. How to download COMEDK previous years question papers?
  3. What will be my rank if scored 134 marks in Manipal UGET? Can I get admission in B.Tech Electrical Engineering?
  4. What are my chances of admission after scoring 17601 rank in UGET Manipal B.E course?
  5. Cutoff marks of Manipal Medical UGET? -- [New]
  6. Can i get a seat in Manipal for MBBS after scoring 141/240 in manipal UGET?
  7. Cutoff marks for UGET manipal? Question papers for the same?
  8. Can I get selected in MBBS course in Manipal UGET after scoring 149/240?
  9. Solved question papers of previous year for Manipal UGET?
  10. What rank will I achieve if scored 142 marks in Manipal UGET? Which branch I will expect for?
  11. How may I get admission in MBBS KMC Manipal? I've scored 164/240 in online Manipal UGET
  12. Is there any chance for me to get admission after scoring 71 marks in Manipal UGET exam?
  13. Can I get admission in MBBS seat in Mangalore? I got 102 in ENAT
  14. Can a student having 100 marks out of 240, get a seat in civil engineering stream for BE course at Sikkim Manipal University?
  15. Will I get computer science branch in Manipal University, Jaipur after scoring 6125 Manipal UGET rank in computer science?
  16. Fee structure for Manipal UGET exam? Procedure to apply for the exam? Fee structure for the courses and syllabus of the exam?
  17. MBBS colleges in India that allow international students to take admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to prepare for manipal entrance exam for MBBS? Books to be referred to get a seat in Manipal?
21st September 2016, 05:01 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for the Manipal UGET 2013 [Engineering]?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pradeep surya rps View Post
now, i am studying 12th [matriculation] in Tamil Nadu... i am gonna appear for this entrance test...please guide me how to prepare for this test and what are all the books should i refer?.... am i too late for the preparation?

would they consider my 10+2 scores into the account to get into the institution?
You can refer following books for Manipal UGET Exam preparation.

Manipal UGET (MAHE) Medical Manipal University under Graduate Entrance Test: 12 years Solved Paper
Publisher: Arihant Publication

Chapter Wise Solution of UGET (MAHE) Manipal Medical Entrance Examination
Publisher: Oswaal Books

Books of Sure Success manipal University for PG
by: Aswin Upadhyay
Publisher: Peepee Publication

NCERT books for Physics, Chemistry and Biology

Additonally, you must prefer notes of other exams like AIIMS, AIPMT, NEET, etc. Because, syllabus of UGET exam is almost similar to popular medical entrance exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?