23rd June 2011, 04:59 PM
Ribbo

MBBS colleges in India that allow international students to take admission?

I am from Sri Lanka, and did my GCE A/L exam last year in 2010, passed with 2A and 1B + English A in BIO stream.

I was expecting to study medicine, but they reduced the number of local students for the state universities from my district this year.

I just missed medicine from 2 ranks ( 0.0032 from cut off marks for my district ) .

Please help me to find some universities in India, that allow international students that are also good for clinical studies as well .

I can't afford very expensive universities. So please suggest me any that isn't too much.
If you know any university like that , that are outside India, its OK with me..

Thank you

Related Questions:
  1. MBBS colleges in India that allow international students to take admission?
  2. List of universities which offer MBBS with scholarship to International students in India?
  3. MBBS admission for Bangladeshi student in India?
  4. Procedure for NRI students to take admission in MBBS Medical Colleges in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Schools in India offering admission to Nigerian students? Requirements for international students?
  6. Is it difficult to get MBBS colleges at Tamil Nadu for CBSE students? Cutoff marks required in NEET to get 15% All India Quota?
  7. Requirements for admission of foreign students to study mbbs in India?
  8. List of universities which offers MBBS to International Students?
  9. Details of MBBS admission process for Bangladeshi students in government/private medical colleges of India?
  10. Why many candidates visit Abroad to study MBBS if there are many reputed colleges in India? -- [New]
  11. What is the procedure for foreign students to get admission in MBBS in India?
  12. Procedure for doing P.G course in India for students with foreign MBBS degrees?
  13. List of government colleges offering MBBS course in India?
  14. List of the colleges which provide NRI quota for students in MBBS?
  15. List of top colleges in India conducting MBBS programme? What is the admission requirement?
  16. Which subjects are there in MS? What is the scope after completing MS from USA?
  17. Information about best government medical colleges for MBBS of South India? What is the admission procedure?
  18. Date of availability of application forms, last date date to apply and eligibility criteria for AIIMS entrance examination 2011
30th October 2011, 06:41 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: MBBS colleges in India that allow international students to take admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ribbo View Post
I am from Sri Lanka, and did my GCE A/L exam last year in 2010, passed with 2A and 1B + English A in BIO stream.

I was expecting to study medicine, but they reduced the number of local students for the state universities from my district this year.

I just missed medicine from 2 ranks ( 0.0032 from cut off marks for my district ) .

Please help me to find some universities in India, that allow international students that are also good for clinical studies as well .

I can't afford very expensive universities. So please suggest me any that isn't too much.
If you know any university like that , that are outside India, its OK with me..

Thank you
DEAR FRIEND, THEIR are some collage which allow foreign student to study medical at low cost lik-
AIIMS, DELHI
MGIMS,WERDHA
BHU-VARANSI

GOOD LUCK!
13th December 2011, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: MBBS colleges in India that allow international students to take admission?

I am from Bangladesh. i am very interested to read in Indian govt medical college as a foreign student, not in private for high cost. i have got GPA[5.00] in SSC(secondary school certificate) exam and GPA[4.80] in HSC(higher secondary school certificate) exam on the scale of 5.00. Is there any opportunity for foreign students specially for me to read in Indian govt medical college? If yes, please answer the following questions? (1) what is the procedure for being admitted in Indian govt medical college as a foreign student? (2) how much money do I need to complete mbbs course in Indian govt medical college?
13th December 2011, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: MBBS colleges in India that allow international students to take admission?

i am from pakistan. can i take admission in medical colleges of india for M.B.B.S
27th December 2011, 06:56 AM
Unregistered

i am from srilanka i finished my secondary education with BIO;B CHE;C PHY;C & ENG;B. i want to study MBBS in tamil nadu how can i join in study and what about total college fees
7th January 2012, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

hi sir:
dear sir i am from afghanistan and i am currently studing at pakistan..i did my free medical from here so for further study i wana join a good medical college at india with reasonable dues.i wana study mbbs so sir as a student i dnt knw any thing about there kindly help me i shall be very thankful to u for always.i wana know about the minimum as well maximum cost for studing mbbs.so i shall b very thnkful to you for ur act of kindness thnx ap ka shokur guzar
27th February 2012, 10:15 AM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

I am from Bangladesh.
i am very interested to read in Indian govt medical college as a foreign student, not in private for high cost.
i have got GPA[5.00] in SSC(secondary school certificate) exam and GPA[4.80] in HSC(higher secondary school certificate) exam on the scale of 5.00.
Is there any opportunity for foreign students specially for me to read in Indian govt medical college? If yes, please answer the following questions?
(1) what is the procedure for being admitted in Indian govt medical college as a foreign student?
(2) how much money do I need to complete mbbs course in Indian govt medical college?
14th April 2012, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

I M A PAKISTANI STUDENT AND I WANT TO GET MBBS FROM INDIA.IS THERE ANY CHANCE
14th April 2012, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

.THIS IS MY MOBILE NUMBER .03013311271.THERE IS NO NET FACILITY IN MY VILLAGE .PLZ SEND ME MESSAGE ON MY NUMBER
30th June 2012, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

i want to know about the government scholarships for students udergoing M.B.B.S??
16th July 2012, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

hi iam from afghanistan i want to do my P.C.B in india or bangladesh in any university i have interested to read in Indian govt medical college as a foreign student, not in private for high cost. my age is 18years old sex famel thanks
best regards
19th July 2012, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

i am from nepal and i want to read mbbs in any university in india . i passed my 12 class
7th August 2012, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

I am from Nigeria. I passed my SSCE. I want to study MBBS at any University in Indea.
10th August 2012, 09:38 AM
Unregistered

Hello,i am from afghanistan ,graduted from high school and i want to study mbbs in india.is there any entrance exam for mbbs and how can i succes in exam ,how much marks are needed?thank u.
23rd June 2013, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

hello, i m from Nepal slc passed from community school and health assistant {70 percent) i want to study in india . i am from backward region,hilly area dalit please give me idea and criteria of mbbs thanku.
12th August 2013, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir! I am a srilankan student studied in tamil medium. And my grand parents were from india.I obtained 7A and B C in GCE O/L examination and i did my A/L examination this year and expecting three passes in biology.. , Chemistry,physics. And i would like to study MBBS in tamil nadu madras medical college or any other internationally recognized university.
Can u tell me the cost to study mbbs there and the prosedures to apply?
21st October 2013, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

I am a mauritian. Want to study medicine at kasturba University. I want to know whether international students with Maths, Chemistry and Physics at principal level do secure a seat at the University and the whole cost .
20th April 2014, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

salam sir.i am from afghanistan ,graduted from high school and i want to study mbbs in india at any University in India.
12th May 2014, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

salam sir. i am from afghanistan ,graduted from high school and i want to study mbbs in india at any University in India.
21st July 2014, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

plz sir tel me that, i m an afghani student and i want add in indain medical colge tel me procedure. I sms you about 8 times but still there is no reply for me.
14th October 2014, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

i am from pakistan living in sindh to get admission in mbbs in india how can i apply
6th November 2014, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

hello i am from bangladesh.i just passed higher secondary exam this year.now i wanna get admission in mbbs in india.i just wanna know which medicals r best for international students...and also wanna know about the cost.plz suggest me which medical will be the best at a low cost.
13th January 2015, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
salam sir. i am from afghanistan ,graduted from high school and i want to study mbbs in india at any University in India.
You better learn some good English first; then try for MBBS, but definitely not in India.
19th January 2015, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir! is there any chance for pakistani student to get admission in indian medical colleges?????
17th March 2015, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

I am from Afghanistan, i want to take admission in MBBS in India ,so give me inform about the fee.
28th November 2017, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

My name is Tanvir ahmed. I am from Bangladesh. I am very interested to read in Indian govt medical college as a foreign student.
i have got GPA[5.00] in SSC(secondary school certificate) exam and GPA[5.00] in HSC(higher secondary school certificate) exam on the scale of 5.00.
Is there any opportunity for foreign students specially for me to read in Indian govt medical college?
28th November 2017, 11:07 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Most of the private medical colleges and institutes like AIIMS, SRM, JIPMER, Dr. D.Y.Patil Medical Colleges, Kalinga Institute of Medical Science etc.

So, to get admission in the colleges you have to fulfill the eligibility of required institute.
10th January 2019, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

I am from Zambia and have completed my GCE A levels. I wish to study medicine in India, please help me on which colleges or university I should apply to and how to go about it.
23rd February 2019, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

I am from Pakistan and I want to study mbbs in India so how can i get admission in any medical collage of India for mbbs?
9th December 2019, 11:04 AM
shanelowney
Junior Member+

You can also apply to the Caribbean Medical University of St. Vincent for your further studies. All Saints University College of Medicine offers 4 & 5 year MD Degree program with many benefits.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?