23rd January 2012, 11:43 PM
r v shwetha

How to prepare myself for CET as well as for the main exams?

How do i prepare myself for cet as well as main exams as it is getting nearer n der's only 1 complete month left pls give some tips as to which i can stick to it

15th November 2012, 08:55 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to prepare myself for CET as well as for the main exams?

Hello,
Well preparation for any examination and academics is not magic. You cannot expect to have suddenly a secret formula that will get you brilliant results in a limited amount of time. For getting good results you must have to prepare from the beginning of the course or at best at least 6-7 months before the examinations. If you have done this for the two examinations that you have mentioned, then only you can expect getting good scores in both. Or else just concentrate on your main examinations and clear it. Then next year you can clear the CET.
But if all your studies are over, then with one month left, opt for mock tests held by different coaching centers. Already your preparations being over, now you will need a strict routine to revise the subjects. And the examinations in coaching centers along with it, will help you assess where you stand and what improvements you need. Also you can buy small booklets available on last minute suggestions, to know more on your subject. Good Luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?