2nd October 2011, 02:44 PM
sharukh.mohammed

What Kind of Questions will come under Architecture for AIEEE & CET Exams?

What type of question will be coming in AIEEE & CET for Architecture.
i will prepare the same.

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus for Architecture exams like AIEEE & NATA? How to prepare?
  2. Are MH-ARC-CET and SEEE two different exams? How and when to acquire their forms? How much weightage is given to these exams and NATA? reputed colleges at Pune and what is the procedure for securing admission there?
  3. Is it true that AIEEE pattern changes every year? What will be the pattern of this year? Are the ranks for AIEEE and AIEEE Architecture given seperately? Do we have to get the main rank list of AIEEE to get a seat in Architecture?
  4. Sathyabama University-B.Arch 1st Sem Theory of Architecture - I Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  5. List of top colleges of Architecture?
  6. Sample questions asked in NATA and other Architecture Exams?
  7. How to get application forms for Karnataka CET and it's fees? Is NATA compulsory for Architecture? How to obtain it's form and what is it's syllabus?
  8. How many colleges are available to study M.Arch in India? List of entrance exams for admission? -- [New]
  9. AIEEE BArch. Rank required for admission in architecture -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Information about AIEEE entrance exam? What kind of preparation is required? What is the requirement?
  11. An exams for architectural programs? forms?
  12. What should be the minimum rank one should get in AIEEE to get in a good Architecture College? How many students can give AIEEE Architecture every year?
  13. What kind of questions are asked in R&AW interview?
  14. Can I get an architecture seat in Bangalore college through 271 rank in CET Karnataka?
  15. Cut off marks of colleges like Rachna Sansad, J J School of arts, Raheja and college of architecture under AIEEE, CET and NATA?
  16. Any college in which I could get after scoring 169 marks in AIEEE Architecture? Is it possible to get a college for Architecture without giving NATA?
  17. How to study for exams like IIT JEE, AIEEE, MHT CET and HSC together? How to manage time?
  18. Is the ranking for AIEEE Architecture exam and AIEEE engineering exam done separately? What rank is considered to be good for admission in top Architecture colleges across India?
2nd October 2011, 06:29 PM
p ashwini

Default Re: What Kind of Questions will come under Architecture for AIEEE & CET Exams?

the following two sites have given aieee b.arch previous year paper-
entance.icbse.com
www.mediafire.com

this site will provide you syllabus for aieee b.arch paper-
http://entrance.icbse.com/aieee/syllabus/architecture/

wish you luck!!
2nd October 2011, 10:47 PM
K.Bala Kishore

Default Re: What Kind of Questions will come under Architecture for AIEEE & CET Exams?

hi friend,
don't worry of b-architecture for aieee exam.
just gain knowledge on BUILDING PLANNING AND DRAWING(BPD) and BUILDING MATIERIALS AND CONSTRUCTION(BMC).
success will be yours.

all the best
17th October 2011, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

Yes! I attemped only one chance in aieee in 2010,may i again sit in exam in 2013 in second time
20th March 2012, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

how to atement aptitude test?
20th March 2012, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

HI,
WHAT ARE THE SITES FROM WHERE I CAN GET LATEST AIEEE ARCHITECTIRE PAPERS(FOR PRACTICE).
21st May 2012, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

Hello,
When to get CET forms,what are the dates i must check out for..
24th June 2012, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

will architecture exam of aieee will take place after passing law of CET exams?
18th March 2013, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

what is essential for aieee in architecture either maths 1 st or maths 2?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?