2nd December 2011, 08:49 PM
prachi physio

How may I get previous year question papers for CET exam(for masters of physiotherapy course)?

hello sir can i get the previous questions of entrance exams CET for masters of physiotherapy course.is there any books to prepare for entrance exams.
please reply on my email..

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for Ph.D course after doing masters in physiotherapy?
  2. Universities offering Ph.D in Physiotherapy? Previous questions papers for Ph.D in Physiotherapy entrance exam?
  3. From which government college to do masters in Physiotherapy after completing Bachelors in Physiotherapy? Does AIIMS conduct masters in Physiotherapy course? Procedure to apply for the course?
  4. Which are the colleges offering degree of masters of physiotherapy in Delhi?
  5. What to do after completion of Bachelor in physiotherapy? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Where to get the model test papers regarding admission in masters of physiotherapy in jamia hamdard? -- [New]
  7. Colleges offering masters of Physiotherapy in Maharashtra?
  8. Entrance exam date for Masters of Physiotherapy?
  9. Past years question papers for pg CET for physiotherapy
  10. Best colleges in India offering masters in Physiotherapy? Dates of the entrance exams for masters in Physiotherapy and the date of release of brochures/prospectus?
  11. Can I take admission for bachelor of physiotherapy or masters of physiotherapy by distance education or regular batch in Mumbai
  12. List colleges in Australia for studying Masters degree in Physiotherapy?
  13. How to pursue Masters after completing bachelors in Physiotherapy? What is the age limit to pursue masters program?
  14. Previous years question papers for CET? List of the top engineering colleges?
  15. List of best universites to do masters in physiotherapy?
  16. Any course in AIIMS for Masters in Physiotherapy?
  17. How many courses are there for masters of physiotherapy after bachelor of physiotherapy
  18. Previous year question papers for Diploma CET exam?
4th April 2012, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get previous year question papers for CET exam(for masters of physiotherapy course)?

hello sir can i get the previous questions of entrance exams CET for masters of physiotherapy course.is there any books to prepare for entrance exams.
please reply on my email..
2nd June 2012, 12:36 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get previous year question papers for CET exam(for masters of physiotherapy course)?

how can i get previous cet papers of masters in physiotherapy
5th June 2012, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,how can i get previous yr questions for CET 2012 .for degree in BPT
24th April 2015, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

i want to know that how can i prepare for CET exam for physiotherapy..undergraduate medical course
21st December 2015, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: How may I get previous year question papers for CET exam(for masters of physiotherapy course)?

[QUOTE=prachi physio;1465375]hello sir can i get the previous questions of entrance exams CET for masters of physiotherapy course.is there any books to prepare for entrance exams.
please reply on my [email protected]
23rd February 2018, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my bachelor's of physiotherapy from Faridabad haryana, I want to pursue admission in mpt sports in Maharashtra please tell me the procedure for the same and the college which provide the same.My email I'd is [email protected]
17th April 2018, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

IF I FAIL IN PHYSICS IN H.S EXAM IN WBCHSE AND PASSED IN CHEM,MATH,BIO,ENG AND BENGALI. SO THEN WOULD I ADMIT IN B.SC PHYSIOLOGY HONS. COURSE.
26th May 2018, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

How can I get previous year question papers for CET undergraduate exam.
18th January 2019, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

How can i get previous year question papers for master of physiotherapy enterance exam pls send me detail or link on [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?