9th December 2010, 05:02 PM
eeeeee

How to manage time in entrance exams? How to prepare for CET examinations?

please tell me about time management in CET and competitive examinations and also give the guidance about how to prepare for the cet examination

Related Questions:
  1. How to study for exams like IIT JEE, AIEEE, MHT CET and HSC together? How to manage time?
  2. How can I manage time to prepare for MBBS entrance exams in shortest time? Suitable books for preparation?
  3. How to prepare for IEI exams? How to manage studies with work being a Diploma engineer?
  4. How to study for exams like IIT JEE, AIEEE, MHT CET and HSC together? How to manage time?
  5. How to manage time while writing an exam? Which section to attempt first?
  6. What is the eligibility criteria for Aerospace Engineering in India? How to get admission in this after 12th?
  7. How to prepare for CET? Books ot be referred?
  8. What to along with B.Com to get a defence job or a government job? -- [New]
  9. Best way to crack GATE, IES and PSU examinations? Which strategy to follow?
  10. How to manage time to prepare for GATE along with preparation of semester's exam? Study materials for preparation?
  11. How may I get previous year question papers for CET exam for masters of physiotherapy?
  12. How may I get previous year question papers for CET exam(for masters of physiotherapy course)?
  13. How to prepare for IAS? How to manage time for IAS exam while in 7th standard?
  14. How to prepare myself for CET as well as for the main exams?
  15. Is it possible to save time while preparing for AIPMT?
  16. List of available Entrance Exams for the candidates after completion of Intermediate in MPC stream? What are the Job Opportunities through these Entrance Exams? What syllabus to prepare for these Exams?
  17. List of entrance exams which I need to write to do the masters in mathematics outside India?
  18. Date of of Indian Engineering Services Examination 2011 -- [Most Discussed]
15th December 2010, 06:04 AM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to manage time in entrance exams? How to prepare for CET examinations?

Time management in entrance exam is a major problem among students. Lack of practice may be the reason. so, work hard and try to solve previous year papers and also sample papers in some fix period of time. for better result ,take part in online test .as we all know that PRACTICE MAKES A PERSON PERFECT .i just want to say that practice,practice and practice. good luck.
15th December 2010, 03:23 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: How to manage time in entrance exams? How to prepare for CET examinations?

hello friend

i can help you to some extent

according to me the exam is very easy if we concentrate correctly

and also you asked about the time management right yeah time management is also very important in competitive exams like what you have asked

the time management depends upon our preparation if you give your whole concentration while preparing there's need to specially concentrate in the exam about time

if you are not then you have to plan it very carefully

first you have to attempt the best interested part of the exam according to you and you should not have any doubts in it

okay then giving the most to least priority you can manage your time in all types of competitive exams

all the best

~aditya~
15th December 2010, 06:58 PM
Rudraprasad
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to manage time in entrance exams? How to prepare for CET examinations?

practice in home according to the paper pattern and remind the formula.mathematics is very formula relative.chemistry and physics are very fundamental skill relative,so keep in mind the formula and practice more to implement.clear the fundamentals of physics and chemistry.

all the best.
22nd December 2010, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

No.but im very thankful
25th December 2010, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

Rgt nw i am in third year of diploma n till nw i have no subject like chemistry so how o start of tht????????plz help me
13th March 2011, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

The main thing in the prepration of exam is that slove atleast 4 to 5 year previous question papers. . .Before a week and be confident. . .Azar .9741662090
24th March 2011, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

i one doubt about exam i am very confuse at end time so i make a lot of mistake i need a proper guidence please give me proper knowlege how to study at exam time n manage the time which make me perfect in exams which notes to refer for CET exams for PCM
2nd May 2011, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus of CET?
3rd June 2011, 02:27 PM
sivaraj448
Senior Member++

According to me the exam is very easy if we concentrate correctly

and time management is also very important in competitive exams

the time management depends upon our preparation if you give your whole concentration while preparing there's need to specially concentrate in the exam about time

if you are not then you have to plan it very carefully

first you have to attempt the best interested part of the exam according to you and you should not have any doubts in it

giving the most to least priority you can manage your time in all types of competitive exams
15th June 2011, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

i m very confused how should i prepare for cet exam plz provide with proper guidance..
16th December 2011, 03:13 AM
Unregistered

hours of studynecessary for preparation of mhcet??
5th April 2012, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

My son wants to prepare bba cet exam, but don't know what we do, my exam will 25th may 2012, please guide me what type of books required for cet exam.
what type of question can come in cet exam.
Regards
Negi R S
29th July 2012, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

help me in tellng tat whn should i start studng fr cet b'coz nw i am in 2nd yr puc (science pcme)
29th July 2012, 09:36 PM
ab7777

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hours of studynecessary for preparation of mhcet??
hi friend
First of all there's no minimum number of study hours that can make you get good marks in any exam. It varies from person to person and depends on factors such as concentration level, understanding capacity and the determination of one to do well which keeps one inspired to study sincerely.

Coming to CET exam, it isn't a hard exam like say IITJEE or ISAT. It is mostly easy and only some part is difficult. You first need to get hold of the basics in each subject. The portion for the exam is HSC class 12 syllabus so you must arrange for the state board books if you don't have them already. You must make sure you remember every formula in maths because most questions are direct formula based questions. Also maths carries 100 marks as compared to physics and chemistry which carry only 50 marks each. So maths will be an important factor in the exam. For practice in maths you should purchase the book by uttam publications. Books for physics and chemistry by robin publications will suffice for preparation of CET.

Chemistry is mostly factual so reading the HSC textbook well is a must. being thorough with organic chemistry will help as the paper usually has more of it than inorganic and physical. However, physical chemistry is a bit difficult to remember so you must revise it regularly.

Physics is all about understanding concepts and practising numericals because the physics questions are more of numericals than anything else. And most of the numericals are easy to score. The paper will consist of 70% numericals and only 30% theoretical questions.

So make sure you study qualitatively than worrying about how long to study. You must make targets for every week and follow them sincerely.Following a strict time table can be difficult so making a rough target of chapters to cover/revise/test every week will help you reach the goals efficiently.
Also arrange for mock papers and solve them online or also through coaching classes or seniors who have given the exam.

Good luck
31st July 2012, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

How do I prepare for NEET 2013 in 4 months?
9th August 2012, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

how to prepare for NEET 2013 in less time? pls help me.
20th August 2016, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

How can I calculate the following question :. Two point masses 4 kg and 9 kg are separated at a distance of 120 cm. Find gravitational intensity and gravitational potential at point on line joining distance of 48 cm from 4kg mass
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?