17th July 2010, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for Navy exam in University entry scheme? What is the syllabus of the exam?

1.how to prepare navy exam in the university entry scheme?
2.what are syllabus i covered in this exam?

7th June 2011, 05:45 PM
ajinkyachowdhury

Default Re: How to prepare for Navy exam in University entry scheme? What is the syllabus of the exam?

University Entry Scheme (SSC) is for eligible Men & Women 19 - 24 yrs of age
educational qualifiations -BE/B.Tech in Naval Architecture / Mech/Civil/ Aeronautical / Metallurgical / Aerospace Engg with 60% marks
You have to apply on plain paper and have to appear before SSB-Sevice Selection Board if shortlisted.

See http://www.nausena-bharti.nic.in/SyllabusInstruction/officers/instructions/INSTRUCTIONS%20FOR%20CANDIDATES%20APPEARING%20IN%2 0SSB.pdf for SSB instructions
10th July 2011, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for Navy exam in University entry scheme? What is the syllabus of the exam?

hai iam b.tech 3rd year student .i have backlogs in my 2nd year semister .is it necessary to pass in all semisters for ues ?
24th July 2011, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

sir i submit application form for indian navy ues...now how i am prepare for that exam or interview please tell me
9th February 2012, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

sir i want to no whether i am eliglible for USE or not.
I got 59% in 12th standard and now m doing B.E from mech. m presently in 6th sem i had back in the first sem bt presently i dont carry any back papers.. my aggregate is now 72%.
30th September 2013, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

what should be in campus interview in navy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?