26th March 2016, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to give direct SSB if I have secured 85% marks in 12th?

Am I eligible to give direct SSB if I have secured 85% marks in 12th? Can you please let me know the minimum eligibility criteria required for the same? It will be really helpful for me to understand the information soon on the same. Thank you!

26th March 2016, 04:23 PM
Suraj Singh 7494

Default Re: Am I eligible to give direct SSB if I have secured 85% marks in 12th?

No you are not eligible to give direct SSB interview after 12th class. You have to be first entitled for the SSB exam and after appearing in exam than you are eligible to for the interview round based on the merit list issued by UPSC. After graduation there is a SSC (Short Service Commission) here you can give direct SSB interview but based upon your marks. All the candidate will have to be upload his information on the official website of Indian Army which is www.joinindianarmy.nic.in .
The board will issue a merit list based upon the percentage getting in 10th 12th and graduation. And than those selected candidates will directly appear for the interview.
26th March 2016, 06:19 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to give direct SSB if I have secured 85% marks in 12th?

Yes, you can apply for Technical Entry Scheme conducted by Indian Army. Candidates can apply for TES at official website of Army http://www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. The application for TES is available twice every year.

Once application process is over, Indian Army sets a cut off percentage of marks for shortlisting candidates for Service Selection Board. 85% marks in 10+2 is good and you have good chance of getting a call for direct SSB.
26th March 2016, 06:56 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

SSB stands for Service Selection Board and SSB interview is the second stage of NDA examination which must be cleared by one who is aiming to become a defense officer.

Yes one can directly go for SSB interview through TES ( Technical Entry Scheme ) scheme. Entry through TES scheme is based on the percentage aggregate secured in the board examination.

One thing which I would like you to make you clear that the cutoff for TES is not fixed and it moves up and down now then so one can not exactly predict that whether your are eligible for next SSB through next TES entry scheme.

But you are eligible for applying for TES entry scheme as for this the minimum percentage required is only 70%. Also you can expect that you will get the entry through the same scheme as the cutoff for the same lies around 80% to 85 % more often than not.

For applying for the TES entry scheme and for more details you can log on the link www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
27th March 2016, 12:17 AM
secret29
Senior Member+

No, No one is eligible for direct SSB interview. SSB stands for Service Selection Board (SSB) & Service Selection Board was setup by the Defense Ministry.

Here the authorities undertake the SSB Interview to shortlist desirable candidates for various post in the Army, Navy, and Air Force.

Written exam is conducted to shortlist candidates and selected students are called for the interview process.

Interview process is basically done for 5-6 days and final selection of students are done only on the 6t day of interview.

Various activities which are performed during SSB interview are as below :

Day 1: Basic Intelligence Test
Day 2: Psychological Test
Day 3 & Day 4: The Group Testing Officers (GTO) Activities
Day 5: Conference
25th September 2021, 01:38 AM
Unregistered

Can i join ima after giving direct ssb interview after my graduation
28th September 2021, 04:39 PM
Alvia Khan

No,After graduation degree from a recognized university after that you are eligible for SSB .
28th September 2021, 08:35 PM
Minal F

Yes, Ofcourse Candidates who have score 75%marks in PCM are eligible for SSB.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?