12th January 2011, 04:51 PM
arjun11sri

How to prepare for placement in BIRLASOFT? What are the important topics in technical section?

how to prepare for birlasoft placement paper especially technical? what to study for the technical paper?

19th January 2011, 02:57 PM
nanty29

Default Re: How to prepare for placement in BIRLASOFT? What are the important topics in technical section?

Hello Friend

With regards to your query about birlasoft placement papers i suggest to you to simply go through freshersworld.com websites because this websites generally covered by people of engineering aspirants.And they posted there experience about each and every company.I though you well definitely get all your answer over there.

Now as far as technical parts is to be concern off then i suggest you to plz. to though all your languages books.Like C or Java. Because they mainly concern about these two languages and put up the question based on that.

I hope if you adopt this then you will definitely crack the paper and get a valuable placement.
22nd January 2011, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for placement in BIRLASOFT? What are the important topics in technical section?

Can you please tell me how to prepare for aptitude section as my branch is EEE.
6th February 2011, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

sir how to prepare for technical for birlasoft.
which part is asking more
7th February 2011, 12:02 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Dear friend,

You can find the aptitude papers in the popular sites like freshersworld.com, placementpapers.com etc.

But talking about the technical part, you have to be strong in your subjects, basically in two/three selected favorite topic of yours.

Get the strong concepts on those selected subjects of your interest and that is what they ask and want to know how strong is your basic knowledge.

Good luck!!
29th June 2011, 05:29 PM
swumit

Hello Friend

With regards to your query about birlasoft placement papers i suggest to you to simply go through freshersworld.com websites because this websites generally covered by people of engineering aspirants.And they posted there experience about each and every company.I though you well definitely get all your answer over there.

Now as far as technical parts is to be concern off then i suggest you to plz. to though all your languages books.Like C or Java. Because they mainly concern about these two languages and put up the question based on that.

I hope if you adopt this then you will definitely crack the paper and get a valuable placement.
9th January 2015, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

which topics birlasoft prefer for the apptitude writen test please mention?
9th January 2015, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

which topics birlasoft prefer for the apptitude writen test please mention?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?