2nd July 2011, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in government sector after completing MSc Physics?

i have been completed my msc physics iin the year 2008. could you tell job oppertunitesin govt sector

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities in Government sector after completing M.Sc. Physics?
  2. Job opportunities for me in government sector after doing MSc physics with specialization in Electronics?
  3. Job opportunities in government sector after completing MSc Biotechnology
  4. What are the opportunities to get a Government job after completing M.Sc Physics?
  5. What are the job opportunities after doing MSc physics in government as well as private sector?
  6. Is there any job opportunity after completion of MSc Physics?
  7. What are the job options available in Government sector after completion of M.Sc Physics?
  8. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of M.Sc in Electronics?
  9. What are the job opportunities for a MBA Human Resource and Management pass out in Government Sector? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to get Job in Government sector or private sector being a candidate having completed M.Sc in Physics and working as Lecturer?
  11. What are the job opportunities available for a fashion designer in both private and government sector?
  12. Which is a best choice for me between M.Sc in Physics and Government Job after completion of Graduation in Physics?
  13. What are the job opportunities in government sector after completing internship?
  14. What are the job opportunities after completing MSc? I have scored 82.25%
  15. Job opportunities in government sector after doing MSc in Biochemistry?
  16. What are the job opportunities available in private sector after completing M.Sc Computers?
  17. What job opportunities do I have after pursuing MSc in Physics
  18. Job opportunities in Government sector for Electronics and Telecommunications Diploma student? -- [New]
5th November 2011, 01:37 AM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: Job opportunities in government sector after completing MSc Physics?

dear friend,

there are a lot of opportunities in Govt sector if you are completed M.SC physics.
first of all you can go for research line you can join any govt sector like ISRO,DRDO,BHAVA.
and you can go for any govt colleges recruiting as a teacher.
so
best of luck.
27th January 2012, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job opportunities in government sector after completing MSc Physics?

after M.tech i want do ph.d. so ....what i get there srf. or jrf
27th February 2012, 10:08 PM
chandler8161

Dear Friend,
Opportunities in the field of M.Sc are plenty. You need to select based on what kind of job profile you are interested in taking up. Like if you like the teaching profession then you can appear for the UGC NET exam. There is also Junior Research Fellowship exam for those interested in the research field. Also an option to works a trouble shooter is available.there are lot of scope for the Msc physics student ,you can either go for teaching or you can go for the research , it is up to you to decide what should be done , if you would like to go for the teaching then you have to appear for the NET exam and if you pass in that exam then you can apply fir the job or if you don't like teaching then you can go for the research field , now a days there are a lot of chances in the research field.
2nd March 2012, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

What are the exam for jrf bcoz i'm interested in research. I completed my Msc physics in 2011
10th August 2012, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

i have completed msc physics-2012,i want to go for a governament jobs .can i ? & what are the governament companies?
9th December 2012, 09:39 AM
Unregistered

I want to know the ooertunities msc physics in railwey
23rd April 2013, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

ho to become lab technician after msc pysics
26th May 2013, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

does i got job after m.sc physics in industries
Ram Bhosale
7th June 2013, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

other than teaching job what we can do after finishing msc. physics?
25th July 2013, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

Hai i am complete b.sc(pem ) in second class after what r the goverment jobs ?
12th December 2013, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

can anybody share info about.. is there any upcoming opening for fresher in MSc Physic ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?