31st March 2012, 08:44 PM
asd@que

How can I prepare for AIEEE or any other engineering entrance test? Which book should be referred? Last 3 years model test papers with solution?

how can i prepare for AIEEE or any other engg.entrance test and which buk should i preffr?, plz send me a last 3 tears model test papers with solution at my email address([email protected])

Related Questions:
  1. When is the entrance test of PG Chemistry in JMI? Books to be referred to prepare for the entrance test of PG Chemistry?
  2. Which books to be referred to prepare for pharmacist exam? Model question papers?
  3. How am I supposed to prepare myself for MFT entrance test of NIFT? Model test papers for it?
  4. XIC entrance test for PG course in Public Relations & Corporate Communication
  5. How to prepare for the subject test in electronics and instrumentation? Model Test Papers in ECE Subject?
  6. Model question papers for BFA entrance test?
  7. How to prepare for the entrance test held by IISc for admission into integrated Ph.D course? Which are the different institutes providing the course?
  8. Previous year Question Papers and Model Test Papers to prepare for BITSAT Entrance Exam?
  9. Which subjects should I prepare for Microsoft Placement Test and for Non Technical test? Which book should I refer?
  10. Model and previous years papers of AIEEE B.Arch aptitude test, Drawing Test and Mathematics?
  11. How to prepare for IOCL Junior Engineer recruitment exam? Model test papers for Chemical Engineering?
  12. Books which are better for IAS entrance exam?
  13. Model test papers of various college Ph.D entrance exams? -- [New]
  14. CET Karnataka question papers of previous years?
  15. Best books to crack M.Ed entrance test for Kurukshetra University
  16. How to prepare for AIEEE B.Arch exam? Model question papers of the exam?
  17. How to prepare for MCA entrance test? Books to be referred?
  18. How to prepare for Aptitude Test? Best book to prepare for Aptitude Exam? How to learn English? -- [Most Discussed]
2nd June 2012, 02:36 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: How can I prepare for AIEEE or any other engineering entrance test? Which book should be referred? Last 3 years model test papers with solution?

Don't prepare previous papers of just 3 years.
Prepare all last 10 year papers.
I couldn't send you the pdf files on your e-mail id.
But I would suggest you to download it from the sites.
These papers are available on coachings website like FIITJEE, Resonance, etc.

It would better for you to purchase a book that contains previous question papers. Book may be Arihant or any other.

BEST OF LUCK!!!
2nd June 2012, 02:36 PM
vinay prakash94

Default Re: How can I prepare for AIEEE or any other engineering entrance test? Which book should be referred? Last 3 years model test papers with solution?

For preparing for AIEEE,refer:
NCERT Physics(11th & 12th),Concepts of Physics 1,2,by H.C.Verma
NCERT Chemistry(11th & 12th),Arihant books on organic and inorganic chemistry
and for maths u can refer to various Arihant Books like Trigonometry,Differential Calculus,Integral Calculus, Algebra, Play with Graphs....
you should also try out the mock test papers from books by Arihant.
2nd June 2012, 02:38 PM
vinay prakash94

Thumbs up Re: How can I prepare for AIEEE or any other engineering entrance test? Which book should be referred? Last 3 years model test papers with solution?

For preparing for AIEEE,refer:
NCERT Physics(11th & 12th),Concepts of Physics 1,2,by H.C.Verma
NCERT Chemistry(11th & 12th),Arihant books on organic and inorganic chemistry
and for maths u can refer to various Arihant Books like Trigonometry,Differential Calculus,Integral Calculus, Algebra, Play with Graphs....
you should also try out the mock test papers from books by Arihant.
11th July 2012, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I prepare for AIEEE or any other engineering entrance test? Which book should be referred? Last 3 years model test papers with solution?

I have to clear aptitude test which book should I prefer for aptitude test and the drawing exam for b.arch?
15th July 2013, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Which book is best for understanding chemistry of both class 11th aswell as12th???żżż
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?