27th February 2012, 10:27 PM
Richa123456

How to prepare for the TCS online open test? I have completed the open lab challenges

Respected Sir/ Madam
Could you please throw light on how to prepare for the TCS online open test. I have already completed the Open Lab challenges.
Thanks a lot.

21st June 2012, 09:38 PM
sharmila mani

Default Re: How to prepare for the TCS online open test? I have completed the open lab challenges

The TCS Ignite Open Test is an online standardised test of aptitude that assesses a candidate’s aptitude for logical thinking and quantitative reasoning, communication, and learnability.

Pattern

Open test will comprise of 14 multiple choice questions.
The questions will be of varying levels of difficulty : approximately 5 easy, 7 medium and 2 hard questions.
The test will be of 60 minutes duration

Preparation

The topics covered include but are not limited to Arithmetic, Algebra, Number sense, Discrete Mathematics, Geometry and basic probability.
The content covered is at the level of eighth standard mathematics. In particular, familiarity with topics in higher mathematics such as Calculus or Abstract Algebra is not required to write the test.
9th September 2012, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for the TCS online open test? I have completed the open lab challenges

if i select the wrong answer, what will be next step in selection process? can you say. is there is any chance for another test
22nd September 2013, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Am going to do my first test.is this for my practice or will you consider this percent for my selection?can you pls say
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?