16th August 2013, 06:30 PM
akshyasurlakar

How to pursue B.Com degree through distance learning mode?

I want to pursue B.Com Degree through Distance Learning Mode. Please let me know which university will be best for me to take my further education.

Related Questions:
  1. How to pursue B.Tech through distance learning mode?
  2. How to pursue B.Tech through distance learning mode? I am a diploma student
  3. B.Ed Course by Distance Learning after BCom (Honors) with 48% Marks and in SC category? Colleges for B.Ed through Correspondence?
  4. How may I pursue PhD in English through distance learning mode? List of universities for the same?
  5. How can I pursue a course on Autism through distance education mode?
  6. Can I do master degree through regular mode after pursuing graduation in distance mode after BSc ATHM? Names of the universities where I can pursue it?
  7. List of diploma courses through correspondence
  8. Required Eligibility criteria to do B.Ed course from Sikkim Manipal University? When to get admission for this course for the year 2012?
  9. Should I go for MBA after passing B.E? I am working in VLSI domain
  10. Will I be eligible for IPS exam after completion of my degree through distance learning mode?
  11. Difference between CC MBA and Regular MBA? Which one is beneficial? Difference between LLM and LLB?
  12. What is the procedure for MBA correspondence?
  13. Can I do Mtech in regular mode after doing MSc in Distance mode?
  14. Procedure to get admission for M.Com course after completion of B.Com course in the year of 1997?
  15. List of colleges for BE/B.Tech through Distance mode approved by AICTE? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can i do PhD in IT after completing MCA through distance learning or do I need to do pursue M.Phil or M.Tech first?
  17. Am I eligible to do B.Ed from any government university after completing my BBA from ICFAI university, Tripura though distance learning?
  18. Can I go further in distance learning mode after completing diploma in mechanical? List of the distance learning colleges by AICTE in Gujarat -- [New]
15th April 2016, 11:05 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to pursue B.Com degree through distance learning mode?

B.Com stands for Bachelor of Commerce and it is three year course from any recognised university.

To get admission in course the common eligibility is candidate must have passed 10+2 from any recognised board.

So, you can appear for entrance examination to get admission. Some of the best university which offer the course is :-

DELHI University.

IGNOU.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?