22nd April 2012, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure for MBA correspondence?

sir i want know about the procedure for mba corros pondence...please tell me the procedure

Related Questions:
  1. Best colleges where I can do correspondence MBA course in Chennai? Is there any use to do MBA in correspondence?
  2. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for doing MBA(finance) through correspondence? I've completed M.Com
  3. Procedure to join IGNOU for correspondence MBA course?
  4. Fee structure for correspondence MBA in HR? -- [New]
  5. Procedure of taking admission in Symbiosis for MBA through correspondence?
  6. Can I do Company Secretary course through correspondence? What is the procedure to apply for the correspondence course?
  7. Procedure to take admission after completing MBA? I want to do correspondence LLB
  8. Admission procedure to join IGNOU for correspondence HR MBA? I have completed BSc from Dibrugrah Univeristy
  9. What is the procedure for MBA correspondence?
  10. Procedure to get admission for Correspondence MBA in Symbiosis? Last date to fill the application form?
  11. Is there any good scope in MBA correspondence course?
  12. Admission details regarding MBA course through correspondence?
  13. How to do M.Com correspondence after doing MBA from HPU
  14. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for getting admission in MBA(Correspondence) from DU?
  15. Is it beneficial to do MBA through correspondence? Does it have scope? Which stream to choose in MBA Correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the procedure to do correspondence MBA? Where will I get the prospectus
  17. Which is the best university for MBA course through correspondence in India? What is its fee structure and admission procedure?
  18. Procedure to do IAS after MBA correspondence? When is the entrance test and how can i apply for it?
24th May 2012, 09:34 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure for MBA correspondence?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i want know about the procedure for mba corros pondence...please tell me the procedure
There are various Institutes and Universities which offers Master of Business Administration [MBA] program through distance mode.

Candidate seeking to pursue MBA through distance mode candidate must hold a Bachelors degree from a recognized University in any stream. The duration of the program is two years.

Following are the list of top Institutes offering MBA through distance mode:
  • Indira Gandhi National Open University [IGNOU]
  • Indian Institute of Commerce and Trade [IICT]
  • Symbiosis Centre For Distance Learning [SCDL]
  • Sikkim Manipal University [SMU]
  • Amity School of Distance Learning
For detail information one may refer to the official websites of the concerned Institutes.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?