2nd May 2012, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

How to pursue B.Ed through JMI? What is the course duration, fee structure?

hi,
i have done miony PG in Toxicology and was working as researcher in pharmaceutical companies.
Now I want to go for persue B.ed through Jamia Milia through distance education.please guide me about the course duration,fee and type of examination.Do i have to attend the classes since i live in bangalore.

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure and Duration of CA course? Required Eligibility criteria to pursue this course?
  2. Duration of B.Ed course? When will the forms be available to join this course?
  3. Duration and fee structure of CA stages? Which bank provides loan for studying CA course?
  4. Possibility to pursue Chartered Accountant course along with graduation? Course duration and fee structure?
  5. What is the fee structure and duration taken for completing Masters in Psychology?
  6. How may I get sample entrance papers of UP B.Ed? What's the fee structure and time duration of course?
  7. Course duration and fee structure of Erudite, Kolkata for CAT classes?
  8. How to do B.Ed course through correspondence? Procedure for admission? What is the course duration, fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  9. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
  10. Admission procedure and fee structure for joining B.Ed course through correspondence?
  11. Any entrance test to pursue ICWA course? List of institutes offering this course? What is the fee structure and what is the duration of the course?
  12. Is part time M.E available in KCT college? What is the fee structure, duration?
  13. Fee structure of BDS course offering by JMI Delhi?
  14. What are the Medical courses available for BDS doctor?
  15. What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure for B.Ed Distance Learning program in Osmania University?
  16. Fee structure and duration of BAMS (AM)? Names of available scholarships for this course? -- [New]
  17. What's the duration of JBT course? What's the fee structure? I've completed 12th std
  18. How will I benefit of doing ICWA course after the completion of B.Com? Fee structure and Duration for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
11th January 2015, 12:37 PM
ImdadAhmad

Default Re: How to pursue B.Ed through JMI? What is the course duration, fee structure?

You can do B.Ed through JMI in regular mode. Because, JMI do not conduct B.Ed in distance mode. You can do several types of B.Ed such as, B.Ed in your stream, B.Ed (Speacial Education) and B.Ed (Nursery Educaion). These are one years course and fee payable per year is 5,800.
Eligibility criteria for B.Ed through JMI:-
(1) Bachelor degree with not less than 50% marks (Except B.A/ B.Sc Vocation course).
(2) Bachelor degree with not less than 45% marks except B.A/ B.Sc (Vocational) and at least 50% marks in Master degree examination in any School teaching subject.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?