7th November 2014, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to pursue Chartered Accountant course along with graduation? Course duration and fee structure?

Hello
I have completed my 12th and i want to do
CA(chartered accountants) as graduation.
Is it possible? if yes, how? what will be the
duration of the course and the fee structure??

11th November 2014, 08:39 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to pursue Chartered Accountant course along with graduation? Course duration and fee structure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
I have completed my 12th and i want to do
CA(chartered accountants) as graduation.
Is it possible? if yes, how? what will be the
duration of the course and the fee structure??
Yes, of course you can do CA along with your graduation. But, it's difficult to concentrate on both the courses at the same time.
The classes for chartered accountant are mostly held on weekends. So, I suggest you to first complete your graduation with good marks then, apply for CA intermediate directly.

Institute of Chartered Accountant of India is a professional course which is divided into three levels, Foundation , Intermediate and Final course. The duration of the course is 4 1/2 years.

Eligibility Criteria:-

12th standard or its equivalent is the minimum educational qualification required to apply for the CA foundation.
Those candidates who have completed their graduation with more than 60% marks can directly apply/appear for the intermediate. however, Commerce stream students are required 55% marks only.

Here, I have attached a file regarding CA fee structure hope this will helps you.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CA Course Fee Structure.pdf(80.9 KB, 166 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?