22nd September 2012, 02:00 AM
Unregistered

How to pursue BSc in chemistry through disance education? Which are the universities?

I am from Pune and want to pursue BSc in Chemistry by distance education. Please suggest some universities where I don't have to go personally often, can study at home and give exam only. please help!!!
Thanks

Related Questions:
  1. In which stream to pursue further education after B.Sc?
  2. How to pursue higher education in abroad after passing BSc in Chemistry
  3. Universities offering MSc Chemistry degree to those who have finished BSc?
  4. From which university can I pursue B.Ed through distance education in Bangalore? I am a graduation in BSc Biotechnology
  5. Can I pursue medicine after taking BSc education in Chemistry and Biology?
  6. List of Universities offering M.Sc in Chemistry in Distance Education in Kerala?
  7. Is it mandatory to study Psychology in Graduation for masters in Psychology after B.Sc with Biotechnology, Zoology and Chemistry?
  8. Guidelines for pursuing MBA Abroad?
  9. Universities offering Ph.D or M.Phil in Education?
  10. Universities offering Ph.D or M.Phil in Education?
  11. How to pursue masters in Chemistry after completing BSc in chemsitry from DU? What is the minimum marks required to get into MSc? What is the scope of MSc in Organic Chemistry?
  12. Can I do my M.Phil in chemistry through distance education? Which are the good universities in North India? I have done MSc Chemistry
  13. How to pursue Masters(Doctoral Studies) in Pharma, Medicinal Chemistry in Germany? List of the top 50 universities which offer the course?
  14. Universities having P.hd chemistry in distance education -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I pursue M.Phil in chemistry from any institute through distance course? I have completed MSc in Chemistry -- [New]
  16. Is distance education course in MSc for any branch of Chemistry available in universities around Kerala?
  17. How to pursue Ph.D in Germany or Canada after completing MSc Organic Chemistry
  18. Opportunity to study MS Abroad?
23rd July 2013, 10:30 PM
chuci
Member+

Default Re: How to pursue BSc in chemistry through disance education? Which are the universities?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am from Pune and want to pursue BSc in Chemistry by distance education. Please suggest some universities where I don't have to go personally often, can study at home and give exam only. please help!!!
Thanks
these are the list of the colleges that provide distance educaion for BSc chemistry.

1)Indira Gandhi National Open University, Delhi
2)School of Open Learning, University of Delhi
3)Nalanda Open University, Patna
4)Netaji Subhash Open University, Kolkata
5)Patna University
6)Rabindra Bharati University, Kolkata
7)Berhampur University, Orissa
8)Utkal University
9)Annamalai University
10)Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University, Hyderabad
11)Karnataka State Open University
12)Madurai Kamaraj University, Madurai, Tamil Nadu
13)Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University
14)Kota Open University
15)Madhya Pradesh Bhoj (Open) University

here i have atached an attachement which could be useful to you...
check it out..!!

all the best yaar..!!!
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Distance Education Programmes in TN Universities.pdf(220.0 KB, 737 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?