7th February 2014, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

In which stream to pursue further education after B.Sc?

I am Completed my Bsc in Chemistry biology and Zoology so i want to go further my education and i am interested in boi chemistry so i am not getting in which side i have to go. will you please guide me...????

10th February 2014, 01:30 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: In which stream to pursue further education after B.Sc?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am Completed my Bsc in Chemistry biology and Zoology so i want to go further my education and i am interested in boi chemistry so i am not getting in which side i have to go. will you please guide me...????
Courses after completing B.Sc in Chemistry Course:-
  • M.Sc in Biochemistry
  • M.Sc in Physics
  • M.Sc in Chemistry
  • M.Sc in Computers
  • M.Sc in Zoology
  • M.Sc in Botany

To apply for this Course then the applicant should be satisfy the below criteria,

Graduates ( B.Sc course) with 50% of marks from a recognized University are eligible to apply for above courses. The Applicant who are belong from SC/ST relaxation will be applicable for up to 5% Percentage of marks.

Admission based on Entrance Examination conducted by the Institution (or) Based on Bachelor Degree course.

So, you may apply for any one of the Specialization in which you did be interested .
26th April 2015, 02:32 PM
Ashwakh

Default Re: In which stream to pursue further education after B.Sc?

After completion of B.sc in chemistry , biology and Zoology you will have several courses which you join.

~ You can join in M.sc in Biology
~ You can join in M.sc in Chemistry
~ You can join in M.sc in Zoology

* Keeping your subjects in Graduation , i mentioned the above courses which will be best suitable for you .

* After completion of your M.sc , you can apply for Senior level posts in many Goverment companies .

* You can apply for the SRF posts in many Universities across India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?