11th August 2011, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

Universities offering MSc Chemistry degree to those who have finished BSc?

I have finished Bsc and want to pursue Msc in chemistry through distant mode.I want to know about the universities offering the degree which has been approved by the government of West Bengal.

Related Questions:
  1. Institutes offering integrted Phd in chemistry (CSIR GRANT)?
  2. Which are the universities offering Ph.D programme in Germany?
  3. Any universities offering MSc degree in applied chemistry? -- [New]
  4. Job opportunities for BSc Chemistry or MSc Chemistry and what kind of jobs are available for BSc or MSc Chemistry in India and Middle East? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Universities in UK and US offering MS in clinical research?
  6. Good colleges and universities offering MSc medical bio chemistry course? When is the entrance exam next year? From where to get the syllabus?
  7. Doing MSc Chemistry without doing bridge course of BSc Chemistry? Can I do MSc Chemistry in 1 year sitting?
  8. Is there any way to study MSc chemistry through correspondence? Universities offering the same?
  9. How to join MSc Basic Chemistry after finishing BSc Bio Chemistry from Madras University
  10. Can I join MSc Biotech correspondence course after passing BSc? Which are the open universities offering this course? Procedure for admission?
  11. List of universities offering distance MSc chemistry course?
  12. Which are the universities offering MSc Chemistry?
  13. Universities offering MSc Chemistry in India through distance mode?
  14. List of Universities offering M.Sc in Chemistry?
  15. Universities offering Phd in analytical chemistry? preferably on-job Ph.D
  16. University providing MSc Chemistry admission in India?
  17. Can I do M.Pharma course after completing BSc in Chemistry with 63%? Names of the universities offering the course?
  18. List of the good universities in India where I can take MSc in Chemistry
2nd December 2011, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Universities offering MSc Chemistry degree to those who have finished BSc?

right now i am studing bsc with subject botany & chemistry.which subject should i choose for my t.y. & wht are courses available after that????
30th December 2011, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Universities offering MSc Chemistry degree to those who have finished BSc?

when will be entrance exm will held for msc?
14th March 2012, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

Criteria and list of all universities in west Bengal from where M Sc in chemistry is done.
22nd April 2012, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

When admission form started on M.sc (chemistry) in W.B.
11th July 2013, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

how to get direct admission for msc chem in delhi colleges without any charges
26th October 2013, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for studying distance MSc in analytical chemistry?
29th November 2015, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

I want to know exact address for corresponding msc by chemistry.l live in jogeshwari so it is possible to get addmission in nearest college?how much fees it will be?when is addmission starting and how long its duration?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?