23rd September 2012, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

How to pursue a career in medicine after doing B.Com? Is it possible to take up medicine?

Hello. I am a bcom 2nd year student . i want to pursue a career in medicine. is it possible to take up medicine at this stage of my studies??

24th July 2013, 02:31 AM
whiteblossom

Default Re: How to pursue a career in medicine after doing B.Com? Is it possible to take up medicine?

Hello,

I am really sorry to tell you that you can't choose for career in medicine at this stage of your education.

Since you are already doing 2nd year B.Com ,you can't switch your career at this stage .

For a career in medicine , you should have choosen a science stream from std . 11th itself .

Then after 12th you could have appeared for the entrance exam meant for medicine .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?