21st June 2010, 01:26 PM
pagadmeera

Which are the PG courses in medicine? Steps to be followed to pursue it?

i have completed mbbs in india. want to persue further studies in singapore.
kindly inform me the post graduate courses in medicine and the steps to follow for applying and all the concerned details.
my interests are in 1.emergency medicine

7th August 2011, 10:58 PM
oli12

Default Re: Which are the PG courses in medicine? Steps to be followed to pursue it?

hi,

The King Edward VII College of Medicine in Singapore provides LMS course.

You can apply online.

regards.
7th August 2011, 11:35 PM
anil krishna

Default Re: Which are the PG courses in medicine? Steps to be followed to pursue it?

hi, The PG is one of the imp education,The courses available in PG are of two types 1. Medical council of india(MCI) 2. National board of exam (NB) .These two are the MCI will be on Medical collg.2.The NB is on recognised hospitals only like Apollo and etc . In Mci here havimg another medical subj are MD(Master of doctor) ,MS(Master of surgery), DM(Doctor of medicine), MC(Master of churical).The NB is of recognised hospitals .All the best
21st November 2011, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

medical colleges ofefring pg course after MBBS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?