13th May 2011, 02:24 AM
Unregistered

Career options after 10th for an average student interested in Commerce and Maths?

hello i hav just completed my 10th now. i am an average student so i'm interested in commerce and i am good in maths so what should i do further for good future?

Related Questions:
13th May 2011, 03:19 PM
mandiv

Default Re: Career options after 10th for an average student interested in Commerce and Maths?

hello..........
so it might be a crucial time for you since results are going to be declared soon......hmmmmm........
well if are interested in maths then you must opt for commerce now......
after your 12 go for a good reputed college in DElhi University and do maths honour
this will open a huge variety of carrier lines for you......
you can even try for being a lecturer............
BEST OF LUCK>>>>>>>>>>>>
13th May 2011, 07:17 PM
Sumit Ahujaa

Default Re: Career options after 10th for an average student interested in Commerce and Maths?

If you are good in commerce then CA will be right choice for your bright future.
And if you want to be make career in computer fields then you should take admission in BCA or BSC after your three years graduation then you can do MCA.
You can do MBA if you are interested in marketing and have a good communication skill.
All the best for your bright future!
13th May 2011, 09:33 PM
faaaaaariiis

you can do..best of luck
18th May 2011, 12:02 AM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Career options after 10th for an average student interested in Commerce and Maths?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello i hav just completed my 10th now. i am an average student so i'm interested in commerce and i am good in maths so what should i do further for good future?
Hey ya don't think like this because no student has less brain or no student is less intelligent everyone are equally intelligent the way concentrate matters and the way they like the subject what they are learning comes into picture when they can't make a satisfactory mark

so what i want to say don't ever think that you can't do a subject you got less in previous mark its not that advisable to think like this

No student should stick to one particular based on their percentages and all

as you asked about how to make bright career all you need to do is listen to your heart and make decision which you like not what others think of

and don't beleive in myths because human mind is always not stable the subject you don't love now may be your favourite one in the future who knows how it will attract you in the same way you need to give priority for your heart to think of

in which you are interested if you can trace out which field suits you the best then definitely one day you will succeed in your life

Regards

~AdityA~
18th May 2011, 01:30 PM
sumansin
Senior Member+++++

Friend,
You should not much worry about this.Just think in which you have interest,which one is suitable for your further studies.if i suggest you to choose commerce/math that will be not right.
You should decide by yourself both subjects keep good carrer scope for so many fields.
I am giving you some carrer option related to the given subjects:-

You can do B.Tech,B.com,C.A,finance,Enginnering in techinical/Mechanical,Merchant Navy,Deffence beside this so many fields are there.But Very Important Decision will be yours.so Just think "In Which you have Interest".
24th May 2011, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

i have just completed my 10th board exam and i m a average student i was confused which subject i will choose but i have intrested in maths i was very confuse
3rd June 2011, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

i have completedmy 10 th ihave got 64 percent and 6grade in math so will iget commerce with math
5th June 2011, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my 10th and got 85% and iwant to take commerce to become company secretary like my fathet so in which line i should go in commerce.
14th June 2011, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

i am interested in maths but dont like science that much.but i dont have any idea about commerce.so please tell me which stream to choose after 10th..........plzzzzzzz
16th June 2011, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

iam avrage student i like to take science after ssc what are the career choicesafter 12th
16th June 2011, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

please tell me i got 64% in 10 class and my mom is forcing me she is abusing me which i want to take i am interesed in maths with commerce.
22nd June 2011, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

i am very confuse do select my career iam interseted in maths also what is the oppinon coming othetr throw

thanks
21st August 2011, 01:24 AM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
If your interested in commerce stream then you can pursue for the 12 th commerce stream like ,

>>commerce with computer science (or)
>>commerce with business maths

After 12th there is you should have good career option as you like , you can pursue for the following course like ,

Bachelor Degree Courses :

B.com Bachelor of commerce

B.B.A bachelor of business administration

B.B.M bachelor of bank management

B.C.A bachelor of computer application

you can also pursue for the professional course like ,

C.A Charted Accountant

I.C.W.A Institute of Cost and Work Accountancy

I.C.S.I Institute of Company Secretary of India

I.C.F.A Institute of Charted Financial Analyst

There is good job opportunity for both bachelor and professional course candidates in field like banking sectors , financial sectors , insurance sectors , stock market and reputed companies etc......
20th April 2012, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

hello i have just passed class 10 n wish to take science maths i want to know other degrees accept iit and mbbs which have equal value and can be done by living in native place only????????pls help
10th May 2012, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

i hve given exams of 10 n im an average student in maths.......but still i want 2 opt comm with maths.is it k for future........
11th May 2012, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

hi.i m sugandha.i usually have good marks in all subjects.but maths seems a little tuff to me,but i am interested to take commerce.comp theories irritates me,so i m not at aal going to take comm in comp science.i m interested in maths,i can do it.so finally i m going to take commerce in maths.but i m little cnfused whether i m taking the right decision or not
13th May 2012, 03:20 AM
Unregistered

No body is talking of arts ? with this option one can reach up to what level with supprt of upsc / mpsc exam etc .
I Think u should suggest
25th May 2012, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

i have completed my 10th and i have secured 78 percent i am very good at maths n biology which stream i should choose science or FMM
16th June 2012, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

i hv cmpltd 10th n secured 75% which is vry much les.. whch stream?
17th August 2012, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

hey i am 12th commerce student..this year only my 12th result was declared but i got failed in one subject i.e economics..i hve been placed in re-compartment..my 1 year got spoiled..but plz tell what can i do till i clear my 12th next year in march..Are their any options or i have to wait till next year...
23rd December 2012, 08:00 AM
Unregistered

hi everyone...a few days ago my parents had a little family conversation with me.....they asked me what i would like to do aftter my 10th board xams?? I didnt have an answer...i'm an average student....and i'm very bad in mathematics.....i don't like that subject at all.....i'm interested in science.....i like that subject very much...and score good marks in that.....few months later my board xams will be there....i'm tensed about this problem....please help me out....nd i'm very much interested in music!
22nd April 2013, 02:10 AM
Unregistered

I am really confused what to take after 10th
10th if I get 70 percent . If I get 70 percent
is it good to take science?.... Pls help
30th May 2013, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

can you please tell me what to take after 10th? i am not good in some subjects but i am good in science physics
31st May 2013, 08:12 PM
nudha

HI Friend,

Career options after 10th for an average student interested in Commerce and Maths-----

1.BBA
2.BCA
3.MBA
4.B.COM
5.BA
6.MCA
7.CA
8.CS
9.MFC.

Wish you good luck.................
8th June 2013, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

Hello.....i just passed my 10th with 60% i m confused what field i must choose i m intested i n commerce and biology..
18th May 2014, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

hello.... i am not gud in maths actually i am weak in maths soo what should i take after 10??????
21st May 2014, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

hiiiii frenzzzzzzzz..i m d student of class 10th.i m so much confused that what should i choose in 11 class.by d way,,i m good in all the subjects bt i m not intrested in bio.in which sub i shld be smart enough to choose commerce.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?