1st April 2013, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

How to pursue CS after passing B.Com and PGDBA?

Hi my name is ARUNA CHAVAN, i have done my Bcom & my PGDBA, n wud like to pursue CS. pls provide me guidelines to take further steps.
Awaiting for the earliest response.

Thanks.

1st June 2016, 12:17 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to pursue CS after passing B.Com and PGDBA?

As you have passed Bachelors degree, you can directly apply for the CS Executive programme.

CS stands for Company Secretary.

Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) conducts the Company Secretary Exam twice in a year in the month of June and December but the admission to CS course is open throughout the year.

-There are three stages in CS programme:-

*Foundation programme,

*Executive programme and

*Professional Programme.

Eligibility criteria :-

-The candidate should have passed 10+2 in Arts, Science or Commerce stream (Excluding Fine Arts) or equivalent for Foundation Programme. Provisional registration is allowed for students awaiting their results of 10+2.

-Students who have cleared CA-CPT or CMA Foundation Exams are exempt from appearing CS Foundation Exams.

-The candidate who have completed Graduation in any streams except Fine Arts can apply for the Executive Programme.

-The candidate who have cleared the Executive Programme of CS Course can apply for the Professional Programme.

A candidate is declared to have passed the Foundation / Executive / Professional examination after securing a minimum of 40% marks in each paper and 50% marks in the aggregate of all subjects in one sitting.

The candidate has to undergo 15 months Management Training in Companies sponsored by the Institute after passing the Executive or Professional Programme or under the guidance of a Company Secretary in Practice.
1st June 2016, 12:20 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to pursue CS after passing B.Com and PGDBA?

As you have passed Bachelors degree, you can directly apply for the CS Executive programme.

CS stands for Company Secretary.

Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) conducts the Company Secretary Exam twice in a year in the month of June and December but the admission to CS course is open throughout the year.

-There are three stages in CS programme:-

*Foundation programme,

*Executive programme and

*Professional Programme.

Eligibility criteria :-

-The candidate should have passed 10+2 in Arts, Science or Commerce stream (Excluding Fine Arts) or equivalent for Foundation Programme. Provisional registration is allowed for students awaiting their results of 10+2.

-Students who have cleared CA-CPT or CMA Foundation Exams are exempt from appearing CS Foundation Exams.

-The candidate who have completed Graduation in any streams except Fine Arts can apply for the Executive Programme.

-The candidate who have cleared the Executive Programme of CS Course can apply for the Professional Programme.

A candidate is declared to have passed the Foundation / Executive / Professional examination after securing a minimum of 40% marks in each paper and 50% marks in the aggregate of all subjects in one sitting.

The candidate has to undergo 15 months Management Training in Companies sponsored by the Institute after passing the Executive or Professional Programme or under the guidance of a Company Secretary in Practice.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?