20th December 2012, 01:18 PM
naveen goparaj

How to do M.Tech in abroad? Information about it?

sir i want to do my mtech in abroad please will u give me the information abot it

Related Questions:
  1. Difference between MS and M.Tech? Which one is more beneficial based on salaries, jobs and scope?
  2. Should I do Mtech in biotechnology after doing btech in biotechnology? what is the scope? India or abroad?
  3. Is it possible to study Integrated MBA-MS or M.Tech-MS course in Abroad?
  4. Should I do my M.Tech in Aeronautical from Indian or Abroad?
  5. What should I choose between M.Tech and MBA if I want to study in abroad? Counties or universities which I should prefer?
  6. Eligibility, type of entrance exam, application procedure, fees and loan facility for pursuing M.Tech in Abroad?
  7. List of software engineering branches available for GATE in IIT's for M.Tech?
  8. What should I do after MSc Biotech?
  9. Which Mtech streams get high salary packages jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Should I go for a Job or Masters after completing B.tech?
  11. Which course is better for me between M.Tech and MBA after the completion of BE in Information Science?
  12. Which is better between doing MS from Abroad and M.Tech in India?
  13. Detailed information on doing MS higher studies abroad? -- [New]
  14. In which exam I will have to appear to study M.Tech in Abroad being a B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering student?
  15. How should I do MS in abroad? I am studying B.Tech in Information Technology
  16. What do I need to do to study abroad after B.E? What does MS and M.Tech mean? Are they different? How is GRE related?
  17. How should I do MS in mining in abroad? names of the colleges and procedure to go abroad?
  18. Which course should I choose after B.Tech in abroad between MS and M.Tech? From where to get the study material?
1st June 2016, 12:18 AM
Sammy24*7
Member+

Default Re: How to do M.Tech in abroad? Information about it?

You need to give GRE (Graduate Record Examination) and TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) to do masters in US or Canada and If you want to do MS in UK, Germany or Australia then you need to give IELTS(International English Language Testing System) exam.

Criteria to get admission in good colleges is
1. GRE score above 330 out of 340
2. TOEFL score above 110 out of 120 marks.
You need to score above band scale 7 to get admitted in good German universities.

For more details of IELTS exam visit the website "https://www.ielts.org/".
For more details on GRE and TOEFL exam visit the website "https://www.ets.org/".
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?