9th June 2012, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

How to pursue graduation after completing B.Com? Can I get English Hons and Sociology, Political Science and Anthropology?

I have completed my B COM pass graduation in 2001.
I want to pursue graduation again provided i can get English Hons and sociology, pol science and anthropology. Can i do it

19th July 2012, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to pursue graduation after completing B.Com? Can I get English Hons and Sociology, Political Science and Anthropology?

Can I do masters in political science after being a graduate in English hons?
21st August 2012, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to pursue graduation after completing B.Com? Can I get English Hons and Sociology, Political Science and Anthropology?

CAN I DO MA (ENGLISH) UNDER DISTANCE EDUCATION UNDER VIDYASAGAR UNIVERSITY AFTER DOING B COM(HONS)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?