31st July 2011, 10:39 PM
sandeepkaurarora

Eligibility criteria to pursue M.S. in Computer Science from US having done Graduation and Post Graduation in Arts and MCA from IGNOU?

Hi , i am working in an IT company .I have done Gradution and Post Graduation in Arts (Economics) and MCA(Masters in computer science) from IGNOU -distance learning . I want to pursue MS in computer science from US . I want to know what is the eligibility criteria for getting admissions in US universities in MS.

5th August 2011, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to pursue M.S. in Computer Science from US having done Graduation and Post Graduation in Arts and MCA from IGNOU?

I have passed BCA .now how can i applicable in MSCin computer science
13th August 2011, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to pursue M.S. in Computer Science from US having done Graduation and Post Graduation in Arts and MCA from IGNOU?

Well I'am pursuing B.tech in Information Technology at present I'am in 4th yr with 55% only...n dunno wt 2 opt for after B.tech..M.B.A or M.S??And wud like 2 knw the difference b/w MS and M.sc..
6th November 2011, 04:11 AM
Unregistered

Hai,

i'm pursuing M.C.A in NATIONAL ENGINEERING COLLEGE, at present my marks uptain till the 4'th sem 73% only.....I want to study M.S computer science in tamilnadu...what is the eligibility criteria of M.S course???
then which college available these M.S course in Tamilnadu????
19th November 2011, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

i have completed B.Tech CSE, how can i get admission In USA in MS CSE
11th January 2012, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

i got two arrears in my graduation ,but i got 80%in my graduation ,is any possible to study ms in usa?
22nd February 2012, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

eligibility criteria to get admission for M.Sc(Comp.SC) what are the minimum percent needed
27th February 2012, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

I was completed my M.Sc computer Science in Distance mode of Annamalai University, am I eligible to do MTech Computer Science in JNTU Hyderabad
18th March 2012, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

I finished my BCA with 75%. Am I eligible for studying ms in computer science
18th March 2012, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

i am second year IT engineering student what is the eligibility criteria for ms in callifornia university?
25th March 2012, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

HI I am a software engineer with around 4 years of working experience. Before that I completed my MCA from a central university with 64%. Now am I eligible to pursue MS in computer science from US?
31st March 2012, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

hi am a B tech Biotech student and would like to know if I am eligible for masters in computer science
23rd May 2012, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I have completed B A(gen) with 36% & now what to do?
23rd June 2012, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

hello please help me by giving answer to this question ....i got 57% in bsc computers in graduation..am i eligible to do ms or msc in us?.please give me answer..
30th June 2012, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

I've finished B.sc(computer science). If I complete any MCA or MBA in correspondence(through post), am I eligible to study MS in computr science?.
24th August 2012, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

I am pursuing TYBsc(Comp.Science). Can I do MS in comp.science? what is the criteria for MS and I would also like to know difference between Msc(Comp.Science) and MS..plz
19th November 2012, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

I have done Bsc(Information Technology). Can I do MS in comp.science? what is the criteria for MS and I would also like to know difference between Fall and Spring semester.plz
13th March 2014, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

I AM COMPLITED B TECH EEE WITH 69.5% MAY ELGIBLE FOR MS COMPUTERS IN US
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?