17th March 2015, 03:29 AM
Unregistered

What should I study further after completing 10th NIOS?

Hello,
I am doing my 10th from NIOS.
My subjects are -English, Bengali, Political Science, Home Science, Sociology, Mass Communication and Data Entry. I am going to have my final next month. What should I pursue for my higher study after this?
Kindly help me someone to know about higher studies for me.

19th March 2015, 08:27 AM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: What should I study further after completing 10th NIOS?

There are many opportunities were available to study after completing the 10th from NIOS. You can study either 12th or diploma according to your interest. If you want to do your degree after completing 12th you can study B.Tech, B.Com, B.Sc, B.A Hotel management, B.A Fine arts, Financial accounts etc.

If you want study subject directly you can choose the Diploma courses. Diploma is Related many application courses like Diploma in Business Management, Diploma in Engineering courses and many other subjects which are related to your interest. I suggest you to select your further studies according to your interest.
21st March 2015, 01:51 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

You have many career option in front of you.First of all choose one of them.After that select subject's according to your career goal.After that select board either it is Central Board or it is State board.

Career option's available for you are given below:-

B.Tech
B.A
MBBS
B.Sc
BCA
BBA
BCOM
Diploma

B.tech:- Mechanical, Civil, Electrical, Electronics and Communication, Computer Science,
Information Technology, Electrical and Electronics.

B.SC:- Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Mass Communication, English, Psychology, etc.

Choose any one field and select subject's according to your field.

Best of Luck
1st April 2015, 12:29 AM
SmilyRishu

You have many options after completing your matriculation form NIOS. Now you can go for the Diploma courses or you can choose the track of 11th standard.

After completing your diploma you can pursue bachelor degree that have duration of three years. However if you pursue 12th class then the duration of your degree will be four year.

You can do your graduation in any of your interested stream. But mechanical and civil are the very common streams having too much scope.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?