20th March 2012, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

Which are the Top 10 distance learning colleges for Mechanical Engineering in M.Tech?

which is the top 10 colleges for m.tech in mechanical engineering

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges in India providing distance learning program for M.Tech in Mechanical engineering? When to apply for them?
  2. List of colleges providing distance learning M.Tech program?
  3. Is it possible to do M.Tech through distance learning? Do I need a GATE score for that? Universities providing the course?
  4. Can I go further in distance learning mode after completing diploma in mechanical? List of the distance learning colleges by AICTE in Gujarat
  5. Institutes for mtech/me (mechanical) in distance learning mode
  6. Is there any university which offers M.Tech in CS by correspondence mode?
  7. How to do M.Tech in distance learning? I have done B.E mechanical
  8. Which are the Top 10 distance learning colleges for Mechanical Engineering in M.Tech?
  9. How to join M.Tech Mechanical Engineering through distance education after completing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  10. List of some AICTE approved universities and colleges near UP and Delhi offering diploma in mechanical engineering through distance learning?
  11. Details about the top M.Tech colleges for Mechanical engineering?
  12. Is there any university providing M.Tech in Distance Learning/Correspondence? Do I need to have a valid GATE score for M.Tech Distance Learning course?
  13. Best Colleges with Less Fee for MBA Course in Distance Learning?
  14. Any colleges in Uttarkhand providing distance learning courses in M.Tech in Electrical Engineering?
  15. Will I be able to do B.Ed through correspondence if I am residing in USA? How can I take my exams?
  16. What is the difference between regular MBA course and MBA course in Distance Learning? Top Institutes offering MBA course in Distance Learning?
  17. M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering is necessary to get promotion? -- [New]
  18. How to take admission for correspondence course of MBA
21st August 2012, 06:10 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the Top 10 distance learning colleges for Mechanical Engineering in M.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
which is the top 10 colleges for m.tech in mechanical engineering

There are very few Universities which offers M.Tech program in Mechanical Engineering through Distance mode in the country. The Karnataka State Open University offers the same and is one of the most recognized Universities offering Technical programs through distance mode. Candidate must have completed the B.E/B.Tech in Mechanical / Production or Equivalent from any recognized University, in order to pursue the M.Tech program in Mechanical Engineering. The duration of the program is two years, comprising of Four Semesters, which one has will has to complete within six years from the session of enrollment.

Following are the list of some of the best Universities offering M.Tech/M.E. program in Mechanical Engineering:

Indian Institutes of Technology

National Institutes of Technology

Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Mesra

Lovely Professional University

Advanced Institute Of Technology & Management

Hindustan College of Science & Technology

Vishwakarma Institute of Technology

For detail information one may refer to the official website of the above mentioned Institutions or any other of concern.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?