2nd March 2011, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

How to pursue hotel management or B.A Hons?

My name is sagar punn.I would like to know what all courses are suitable for my subjects(my subjects are english,political science,history,environmental education,physical education and fine arts).I was planning to do hotel management or BA(hons).It would be really kind of you if you provide me with some knowledge about them.I also want to know that when will the admission forms for BA(hons) in delhi university come out.
Thanking you,
Sagar punn.

29th February 2012, 11:53 PM
priyanka_22

Default Re: How to pursue hotel management or B.A Hons?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My name is sagar punn.I would like to know what all courses are suitable for my subjects(my subjects are english,political science,history,environmental education,physical education and fine arts).I was planning to do hotel management or BA(hons).It would be really kind of you if you provide me with some knowledge about them.I also want to know that when will the admission forms for BA(hons) in delhi university come out.
Thanking you,
Sagar punn.
Dear ,

For Hotel Management Course there are several good institutes let me know from which state you want to pursue will let you know the details.

Still , you can approach in Big Hotels for Internship and Trainings conducted by them.

Best Luck for Future.

Quote:
"If you do not hope, you will not find what is beyond your hopes."
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?