5th August 2013, 08:01 AM
kumaramit,kumar62

How to pursue M.Tech? I am a final year B.Tech student

sir, i am a final year b.tech student of ei branch.I want to pursue m.tech but i
am not able to decide whether to give gate through in or ec. i am not interested in going to psu. my only interest right now is m.tech. please tell which paper would be better for me. any help would be grateful.

15th August 2013, 12:21 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to pursue M.Tech? I am a final year B.Tech student

Engineering graduates are eligible to join M.Tech degree by qualifying GATE. Certain Universities/institutes such as VIT and SRM conducts own entrance test for admission. In M.Tech you can look for Embedded System Technologies or Power Electronics. Software Engineering, Network Engineering, CSE, etc are some other streams that can be opted for studies. The specialization of VLSI design is also suitable for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?