29th June 2013, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

How to pursue MBA in abroad? I am a student of B.Tech electronics

respected sir/madam,
i am a student of btech,electronics final year.i want to pursue mba in abroad hence have to give gre in 2014.
i request u to kindly guide me dat how shud i proceed wid my preparations like d bst coaching center,syudy material,test series n everything dat i shud follow to obtain gud marks.
i hope for an early reply.
thank u
yours sincerly
pallak

Related Questions:
  1. PG courses after BBM in Abroad except MBA?
  2. When and how to apply for MBA in Abroad? Fee structure and best country to pursue this course?
  3. How to pursue MSc from Abroad? I have done B.Tech from electronics and communication
  4. What are the jobs in abroad after B.Tech in EC?
  5. PhD in Marketing after MBA is beneficial to do at Abroad? -- [New]
  6. How to continue with MBA from Abroad? I am a student of B.Tech ECE
  7. How to pursue MBA from Abroad? Fee structure and universities?
  8. Best colleges in Bangalore to do MBA? From which country to ddo MBA abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Educational opportunites abroad after completing MBA in India?
  10. How may I pursue my MS degree from aboard? How much costs would be expected in India and abroad for the same? I am a final year student of B.Tech(ECE).
  11. In which field should I pursue M.A masters abroad after pursuing Electronics and Communication?
  12. How to pursue MBA after completing B.Tech?
  13. How to do MS from Abroad after passing B.Tech in electrical/electronics from UPTU? How to prepare for GRE?
  14. Can I get scholarship in Abroad to pursue MS in Electronics?
  15. How may I get topics for group discussion in interview? How to prepare for the same?
  16. After BSc Biotechnology am I eligible for MBA? What is the scope after that? can I pursue MBA in finance being a science student? Difference between the syllabus of MBA HR, Biotech, Marketing and Finance?
  17. When and how to apply for MBA in Abroad? Fee structure and best company? Job availability?
  18. How to pursue Ph.D in abroad? I am a 12th class student
13th May 2016, 09:52 PM
Sammy24*7
Member+

Default Re: How to pursue MBA in abroad? I am a student of B.Tech electronics

You need to give GMAT exam and get a very good score to apply for best universities abroad.
For this you need to do survey for best coaching center in your locality for GMAT, the center will consult you about all the processes required for admission and scholarship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?