22nd December 2011, 12:11 PM
anushayerra88

How may I get topics for group discussion in interview? How to prepare for the same?

please suggest me some topics for group discussion in the interviews and also tel me wat to prepare for the interview also ?

28th August 2012, 02:35 AM
shashimaharana

Default Re: How may I get topics for group discussion in interview? How to prepare for the same?

For interviews you can take up any book of essay and every topic in that essay is a GD topic.
For preparation it will be better to join a english coaching institute where there will be other candidates with whom you can talk. It will a sure shot way to clear GD.

Preparing before a mirror is also a great moral and confidence booster.
29th May 2013, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get topics for group discussion in interview? How to prepare for the same?

gd topics on present power scenario.
30th May 2013, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Sir ,i am a btech ece student.can i pursue my higher studies in abroad?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?