19th November 2012, 12:00 AM
dipti guruji

How to register for CS executive exam in June after completing M.Com with specialization in Accountancy subject

Sir,
I have completed M.com in 2010 with specialization in Accountancy subject. I want to register for C.S. executive exam in June 2013, can you guide on registration process.

Thanks & regards,
Dipti Guruji

22nd November 2012, 07:00 PM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to register for CS executive exam in June after completing M.Com with specialization in Accountancy subject

The CS Executive course exams are conducted twice a year.
One exam is conducted in June month and other is conducted in December month.

Those who wish to apply for June term exam, must register before 30th September of the
previous year and those who wish to apply for December term exam, must register before
31st March of the same year.

If you have not registered for the course, you can't apply for June-2013 examination
of CS Executive course.
You can register for the course anytime in a year.
You should do the registration before 31st March 2013 so that you can appear the
December term exam of 2013.

You can register for the online through ICSI website or you can purchase application
from ICSI office.

Refer the ICSI website.
http://www.icsi.edu/Student.aspx
28th January 2013, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to register for CS executive exam in June after completing M.Com with specialization in Accountancy subject

hi i m bcom student i allready register in c.s excutive but my problem is that how many paper we have to write in each subject and and upto when it should submit.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?