19th May 2012, 03:18 PM
MudpeA

Should I start preparation for civil services from 11th standard? Best coaching classes in Pune?

Should i start prepartion for civil services from 11th standard,I am planning totake admission in Arts for 11th standard. Also suggest best coatching classes in Pune for this examiniation.

17th July 2012, 01:52 PM
Neerajtiwari779

Default Re: Should I start preparation for civil services from 11th standard? Best coaching classes in Pune?

Hi frend,
Yes it is beter to start IAS preperation from now itself. This is the tufest entrence exam held in the cuntry. Hence you have to start it and become tough inaff to compeet others in the test. All you have to do is to remain well indformed about curent affairs and general knowledge. For this you have to remain in touch with newspatpeprs, magzins and year books.
The best institute in IAS preperation is Rao's acadmy.

Good luck
17th July 2012, 05:24 PM
guri kaur
Senior Member+

Default Re: Should I start preparation for civil services from 11th standard? Best coaching classes in Pune?

hi...!!!

-->yes dear,you can start IAS preparation from now itself.

-->This is toughest entrance exam held in country.

-->to clear this exam full hard work is neccessary,so yes start it from onwards.

-->start studying about general knoweldge and all required current affairs.

-->you should also remain in touch with newspapers,magzines,books etc

so go ahead...all the best and work hard,definitely you will get the success....
18th July 2012, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

Hi,
I am unable to go for coaching classes due to many reasons, I planning to prepare for civils from home, I have started reading all competitive books related and NCERT .
I need more suggestion and help how , when and what all needs to be prepared ? "I have done BE in Computer Sience"

Please suggeste me?
10th December 2012, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

how to prepare for civils from 11th class?what are the subjets in it?
28th January 2013, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

Some alligations are pending against me in the court.
Can i give the mpsc exams?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?