21st May 2012, 12:57 AM
Unregistered

How to register for foundation course? What is the fee structure and the mode of payment?

hi
i m himanshu from nagpur i wnt to know abt the registration of foundation course and the fees and way of payement either in cash dd, check or any other way.

21st May 2012, 08:18 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to register for foundation course? What is the fee structure and the mode of payment?

Hi dear........
AS you have asked the question it is totally in complete , so i get confused to answer you question you have not mention your stream or for which course you are interested to take admission.

I am providing you a carrier chart from where you can get some details information......

Good luck.........
21st May 2012, 08:35 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to register for foundation course? What is the fee structure and the mode of payment?

You have not mentioned course you wish to register for. If you are planning to register for the CS or the ICWA course then for both these course the minimum qualification required is 12th standard. The fees for the foundation level of CS course is Rs 3600 while for the ICWA course is Rs 3500. Both these institutes conduct exams in June and December. For the ICWAI exam scheduled in December 2012 you need to enroll by 5th June. For the CS course you are eligible to appear for the June 2013 exam if you enroll by 30th September.
17th November 2012, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

wt is the fees structure 4 dng cs foundation aftewr 12 in comm stream?
8th June 2013, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

Whats fees on ca and cs exam? Whats date on ca and cs entras exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?