13th February 2012, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

How can I change the fee payment mode to No in UPSC form for female aspirants?

this is regarding the online application of PART 1 form CIvil services Prelim.
i am a female UPSC aspirant. as per the instrctions Female aspirants re exempted from Fee payment. But the FEE REMISSION CLAIMED column did not change to YES by default. and the fee payment opened for me in the form II.

please advice. i am worried abt the consequences. what shall i do to rectify it?

31st March 2012, 06:46 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I change the fee payment mode to No in UPSC form for female aspirants?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am a female UPSC aspirant. as per the instrctions Female aspirants re exempted from Fee payment. But the FEE REMISSION CLAIMED column did not change to YES by default. and the fee payment opened for me in the form II.

please advice. i am worried abt the consequences. what shall i do to rectify it?
In the Part I registration form of UPSC Examinations, the "Fee Remission claimed" column is supposed to have the options of "Yes" and "No" as follows:

Community: General
Fee Remission claimed- Yes and No -both the options will be available

Community: OBC
Fee Remission claimed- Yes and No -both the options will be available.

Community: SC/ST
Fee Remission claimed- Yes option will only be available.

Community: Any
Fee Remission claimed- Yes option will only be available
24th May 2012, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I change the fee payment mode to No in UPSC form for female aspirants?

what i have to write in fee remission claimed...yes or no...... of part-I of the nda-II registration form...if i am from general category.
25th December 2012, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

i am male and of gender obc what i have choose yes or no.
3rd April 2013, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

i am female wt should be write on fee remission claimed? and my community is general
31st October 2013, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

what should i fill in fee remission claimed column if i belong to general category and is a male
31st March 2014, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

what should we choose for fee remission claimed (yes or No) for female aspirants(UPSC)?
17th June 2014, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: How can I change the fee payment mode to No in UPSC form for female aspirants?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Hi, please go through the 'instructions for filling on-line civil service application', its available in a pdf form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?