31st August 2012, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

What are the job availabilities in Public Sector for B.E final year CSE candidates

pls say what are the job availabilities in public sector (group 1 or 2 and RBA exams) for BE final year CSE candidates. ?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the available job opportunities in government sector for CSE graduates?
  2. When will be the jobs for nurses in 2nd zone will be announced and what are job availabilities for male candidates?
  3. Will backlogs be any problem for me to get jobs in private and public sector? Which coaching should I join for Public Sector jobs?
  4. How can I get a job after diploma electronics? I am doing B.E in final year
  5. What are the opportunities for B.Tech CSE final year students in government sector?
  6. How to get a job while studying B.Tech final year CSE
  7. List of available Jobs for me in Government sector being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech with CSE stream with an aggregate of 68%?
  8. Government Job Opportunities for BE EEE candidates?
  9. In which sector I can get good salaries by doing Job after completion of B.Tech in CSE?
  10. Which course is better between ETC and Electrical and Electronics Engineering? What is the salary package?
  11. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for civil engineering students in public sector? What's the selection procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  12. How to work in Public Sector after doing final year?
  13. Which is a better choice for me of doing Job between Public sector and Private sector? Which Companies I will be paid more?
  14. Government/Public sector job after completing MCA with 1 year experience in private IT sector?
  15. Is BTech.(IT) equivalent to B.Tech. (CS)? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Job Opportunities in Government sector for B.Tech CSE and M.Tech CSE candidates?
  17. Job in Telecom sector for B.Tech(CSE) student? -- [New]
  18. Job in private Telecom sector for B.Tech(E&TC) final year student?
8th June 2013, 06:36 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the job availabilities in Public Sector for B.E final year CSE candidates

Numerous career opportunities are available for candidates after completion of B.E Computer Science. CMRL recently recruited Section Engineers. TCIL, KELTRON, etc also hires graduates from CSE. These graduates can even attend PO exams conducted by various nationalized banks. MNC like TCS, Wipro, and IBM grabs BE CSE graduates with high pay scale. Fresh graduates can attend interviews conducted by CSPHCL as junior Engineer trainee.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?