3rd August 2013, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

How to register for ICICI test slot?

in icici careers they sent me message for am shortlist for icici po.i login by using username and password.but it shows password is incorrect.but they sent to my mail that reg number and password only.please help me what i have to do for that.reply me to this mail ([email protected])

31st August 2016, 08:56 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to register for ICICI test slot?

To register for ICICI test slot, you need to click on the link to book a test slot which is sent to you through e-mail by ICICI.

After clicking on the link, you will be directed to a site for booking a test slot, you need to login by using username and password (both are same) provided by ICICI in the mail which is sent to you.

After logging into the system, you can see the list of available exam centers and test dates and exam timing, from the options provided, you can select any exam center, test date and time as per your convenience. After booking a test slot, you will get admit card to your registered e-mail Id.

As per the information you have provided in your query, you are saying that you are not unable to login and it is showing incorrect password, so, I suggest you to contact ICICI PO examination authority at [email protected] email-Id, they will solve your query within 2-3 working days and you can login and book your test slot..
15th August 2022, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to register for ICICI test slot?

How to book slot in the icici bank
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?