9th July 2012, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear for CA entrance exam? I am currently doing B.A 2nd year

Im currently doing my BA 2nd year. can i appear for CA entrance exam CPT as well??

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in 2nd year of B.Tech through entrance exam?
  2. Can I join in 2nd year Polytechnic entrance exam?
  3. How to do summer internship after 2nd year of ECE? Any companies offering internship? Is there any entrance test?
  4. Can I write NDF entrance exam? I am a intermediate 2nd year student
  5. How to join MCA course being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of B.Sc Computers? Which are the Entrance Exams available for this?
  6. How to sit for MBA entrance exam after studying in 2nd year BSc(computer science)
  7. Eligibility to appear in GMAT for B.Tech(EIE) 2nd year student?
  8. How can I give the entrance exam of NDA after passing Polytechnic? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to prepare for Dental PG entrance exam? I am in 2nd year of BDS
  10. How to appear for DU entrance exam? I am doing B.Com
  11. Possibility to apply in PhD entrance exam for a candidate who has arrears in 2nd semester of MBA?
  12. Is there any 2nd entrance exam of CDAC scheduled this year? What is the schedule and syllabus of it?
  13. Am I eligible for NIMCET entrance exam after doing BCA 2nd year
  14. Can I be eligible for AMCET entrance exam while studying intermediate 2nd year MPC
  15. Can I appear for CA entrance exam? I am currently doing B.A 2nd year
  16. Can I apply for any Entrance Exam to join Job in Air Force pursuing 2nd year of BE with Mechanical stream?
  17. Detailed information and entrance exam to study Gynaecology Diploma course for MBBS 2nd year student? -- [New]
  18. Entrance exams to do B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) for Mechanical Engineering Diploma 2nd year student?
11th July 2012, 07:10 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear for CA entrance exam? I am currently doing B.A 2nd year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Im currently doing my BA 2nd year. can i appear for CA entrance exam CPT as well??
Candidates who have passed +2 level of examination can take the Common Proficiency Test. Since you are pursuing IInd year of your bachelors degree program, you can definitely register yourself for the Common Proficiency Test.

You may register for the test anytime but the test is held only twice a year:
  • In the month of June
  • In the month of December

To take the test in the month of June, you will have to register before 1st April and in order to take the test in the month of December, you must register before 1st October.

In order to register for the test, you will have to obtain the registration form from the nearest Regional Council of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or any of its branches.

For complete information regarding Common Proficiency Test, Click Here.
7th August 2012, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I appear for CA entrance exam? I am currently doing B.A 2nd year

can i join CDAC course, while doing my 2nd year from ENTC....
n if yes tel me the procedure....
1st September 2012, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

hindi language are also available in ca
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?