7th April 2013, 03:28 PM
sasiggp

How to register for LLB course?

I would like to register for LLB course any one of the university in India which will be eligible to practice in indian course

23rd July 2014, 01:37 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to register for LLB course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasiggp View Post
I would like to register for LLB course any one of the university in India which will be eligible to practice in indian course
First, you have to satisfy the eligibility criteria for LLB course in order to register the course. Bachelor degree or equivalent qualification is required to be eligible for LLB course. So, you need to complete bachelor degree course with 50% marks to register LLB course in reputed college.

LLB i.e (Bachelor Law)

Eligibility Criteria:-

-Three years bachelor degree course in any discipline from recognized university.
-Applicant need to secure at least 50% marks in graduation course.
-Up to 5% relaxation will be given for reserved category students.
-There is specific age limit for LLB course.
-Applicant need to crack the entrance examination conducted by the institution or CLAT entrance examination.

Normally, the admission for LLB course will be held during the month of June/July. You have to register for the course on May. You can get the application form from the official website of the respective Institution outer office. You have to visit the respective institution directly get more details the admission procedure and fee structure etc..

Best LLB Colleges in India:-

-National Law Institute University, Bhopal
-Symbiosis Law School, Pune
-Law College, pune
-Government Law College, Mumbai
-Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar
-NLSIU, Bangalore
-NUJS, Kolkata
-National Law University, Delhi
-NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad
-Campus Law Centre, Delhi University, Delhi
1st September 2016, 12:52 AM
MASTER RAVI

Default Re: How to register for LLB course?

Senior Secondary School/Intermediate (10+2) or its equivalent certificate from a recognized Board with not less than 45% marks in aggregate (40% in case of SC and ST candidates) are eligible for this test.

Students whose results are awaited can also appear in the test.

Exam Pattern:
CLAT Entrance Exam is of two hours duration. It's question paper consists of 200 multiple choice questions. There are five sections in this exam paper such as:

1. English including Comprehension
2. General Knowledge and current Affairs
3. Elementary Mathematics (Numerical Ability)
4. Legal Aptitude
5. Logical Reasoning
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?