16th June 2012, 05:24 PM
praveen_aditya

Am I eligible for TGT entrance exam after completing my graduation and 1 year diploma in fine arts from Maharashtra University?

I have completed my Graduation and 1 yr diploma in fine art from igdbombayarts (maharashtra university) , Am I eligible for TGT entrance exam ?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join distance education program for masters in fine arts after completing diploma in fine arts? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Eligibility of doing diploma in Fine Arts after 12th commerce?
  3. Am I eligible for TGT(Trained Graduate Teachers) exam? I have done my graduation with arts stream and having diploma(Bombay Arts) degree
  4. How can I get admission to study Bachelor of Fine Arts after completing 12th Commerce?
  5. How can I do masters in fine arts? I have done B.A from Shimla University
  6. Requirements to get admission in BFA?
  7. Correspondence Master of Fine Arts program for B.A. graduate who has completed 2 years Diploma in Art & Craft course?
  8. Any entrance exam for doing Diploma Fine Arts course? Details about the fee structure?
  9. Eligibility for graduation in fine Arts while pursuing B.Sc (Hons) Anthropology? List of colleges/ Universities offering the same in Hyderabad?
  10. How may I get previous year question papers of JJ school of arts?
  11. List of colleges which offer PhD in Fine Arts in India? Entrance exam to get admission?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for UPSC recruitment exams after completing Bachelor of Fine Arts?
  13. Can I sit for SSC exam(Assistant Teacher) for work education after completing Junior Diploma of Fine Arts?
  14. Procedure of doing M.A in Fine Arts after graduation in History and Political Science? -- [New]
  15. Am I eligible for Fine Arts from GNDU university?
  16. Availibility of one year diploma course in Fine Arts in Lucknow University?
  17. Availability of one year diploma in fine arts in Lucknow University?
  18. How can I get admission to study M.A.(Fine Arts) if completed Graduation in History and Political Science being a Fine Art Teacher?
1st September 2016, 12:48 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for TGT entrance exam after completing my graduation and 1 year diploma in fine arts from Maharashtra University?

One can apply for TGT course in their respective state .

TGT stands for Trained Graduate Teacher.

The candidate who wanted to become a teacher after graduation and post graduation can opt for this course.

The qualification required for this exam is Graduate in any discipline with B.Ed degree from a recognized university.

The minimum age limit to sit for this exam is 21 years and there is no upper age limit for this exam.

The selection of candidate is carried out based on the performance in written exam and interview.

The exam pattern for TGT exam consists of objective questions on general awareness, reasoning, mathematics, historical facts and science questions etc.
1st September 2016, 12:52 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for TGT entrance exam after completing my graduation and 1 year diploma in fine arts from Maharashtra University?

One can apply for TGT course in their respective state .

TGT stands for Trained Graduate Teacher.

The candidate who wanted to become a teacher after graduation and post graduation can opt for this course.

The qualification required for this exam is Graduate in any discipline with B.Ed degree from a recognized university.

The minimum age limit to sit for this exam is 21 years and there is no upper age limit for this exam.

The selection of candidate is carried out based on the performance in written exam and interview.

The exam pattern for TGT exam consists of objective questions on general awareness, reasoning, mathematics, historical facts and science questions etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?