16th June 2012, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

How many seats are there for B.Tech in computer science through AIEEE?

how many seats for btech in computer science aieee

Related Questions:
  1. By opting for Computer Science in AIEEE would I be restricted to pursue Computer Science Engineering later?
  2. Is this a good option to do diploma in Interior designing after B.Tech in computer Science? Details of the course? -- [New]
  3. What is the best government job in computer science engineering?
  4. Which course is better to do DBA MCA or MSc IT?
  5. When will be the next M.Ed entrance test in CCS University
  6. What should I do after B.Tech in the field of computer science
  7. When will the admission counseling start? Total number of seats for computer science?
  8. Which college is best for me for doing Mechanical Degree in Punjab after passing Diploma in Mechanical with 75%?
  9. How may I get information about course and hostel fees for B.Tech in KIIT?
  10. Cutoff marks for Tezpur University B.Tech in Mechanical and Computer Science engineering? Will I get mechanical engineering in that university after scoring 25 in AIEEE
  11. How to do B.Tech after completing BSc in computer science with 50% marks
  12. Best Engineering colleges in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of government engineering colleges for degree engineering in Mechanical Engineering from Maharashtra State?
  14. Fee structure including hostel fee per annum of B.Tech in KIIT? Any chance for mechanical, electrical or civil?
  15. Which course is having high value between B.Tech in Computer Science and M.Sc in Computer Science?
  16. How can i know different branches of computer science , which will help me to do M.tech degree..!!
  17. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  18. What are the various branches in B.tech courses?
1st September 2016, 12:54 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many seats are there for B.Tech in computer science through AIEEE?

Now, there is no AIEEE examination, so you have to appear for JEE to get admission in B.Tech or B.E course.

The examination is conducted in two stages by CBSE and IIT. The candidates who qualifies in Main are eligible for Advanced stages of examination to become eligible for admission in IIT.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?