22nd April 2015, 01:53 PM
Aravindanvaradan

How is the scope of Lecturing field in CAD and CAM?

Please say the details about the government exams regarding to join lecture in govt colleges . now am doing my m.e in cad cam. how about the scope of lecturing field? and i wants to join PhD . Please say the way to go.. Thank you so much.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do CAD CAM after 3 years diploma course? List of colleges of CAD CAM in Punjab near Ludhiana?
  2. How get admission in PH.D in political science? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Mechanical courses available for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  4. What to do in 4th semester training? Which is the best place for doing training in Electronic and Engineering in India and Abroad?
  5. Which training or job is better after Electronics and Telecommunication?
  6. Am I eligible to join as a lecturer in Anna University colleges? I have completed MCA in deemed universities
  7. How to get admission through GATE in M.E in Gujarat after completing B.E?
  8. What are the career options available for me after doing diploma in mechanical and CAD CAM course?
  9. Institute in Hyderabad which provides Part Time PG Diploma in CAD/CAM?
  10. What are the short term courses available after B.Tech? I am a final year B.Tech Mechanical student
  11. Which is the best course for me to do 6 months training while doing Mechanical Engineering?
  12. CAD CAM question papers of diploma level exam in Delhi?
  13. Information about CAD/CAM, Mobile Repairing, Computer Repairing Courses?
  14. How to do PG in M.E(CA)? Will M.E CAD be helpful for me? What is the scope available for that?
  15. Will I be able to take M.Tech Mechanical Engineering after B.Tech Petroleum Engineering?
  16. List of colleges for diploma CAD-CAM or diploma automobile after qualifying 10th, ITI along with 4 years experience?
  17. List of institutes with full expense which offers Mechanical related courses in Canada, Australia and UK for a Document controller?
  18. How can I get question papers for diploma level CAD and CAM?
23rd April 2015, 08:37 AM
shekhartyagi50

Default Re: How is the scope of Lecturing field in CAD and CAM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aravindanvaradan View Post
Please say the details about the government exams regarding to join lecture in govt colleges . now am doing my m.e in cad cam. how about the scope of lecturing field? and i wants to join PhD . Please say the way to go.. Thank you so much.
There is alot of options relating to lecturing field as you are also thinking about Phd than you can directly apply for head of departments in respective colleges after having so experience in these job fields so stay cool and go for that.
23rd April 2015, 12:54 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

There is a lot of scope in teaching field. Computer aided design and Computer aided manufacturing has a vast scope in mechanical engineering. You must have to complete your master degree first before going to P.hd.
23rd June 2015, 05:29 PM
Aravindanvaradan

thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?