4th January 2014, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Institute in Hyderabad which provides Part Time PG Diploma in CAD/CAM?

I m working in a company. Is there any institue in hyderabad who provides part time post graduate diploma course in CAD/CAM?

10th March 2014, 08:25 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Institute in Hyderabad which provides Part Time PG Diploma in CAD/CAM?

There are several various institutes providing CAD/CAM PG Diploma courses in Hyderabad.CAD/CAM computer Aided engineering course has a very good scope in design field.You may job any company or industry ,the design center plays a very major role.If you are really good at basic,deep concepts in design definitely you may get hired by the companies or industries.So many institutes you may find for your Part time CAD/CAM institutes in Hyderabad.

Some of the short term diploma and Part time certification course providers are given as follows.ICFAI University, Omni aviation services,MSME and more.Also the providers across India are listing you below,SM Technologies Pvt.Ltd(Nagpur);MECH CI CADD Engineering Pvt.Ltd(Chennai);Pangem Tech(Pune);VPGR Institute of Technology(Chennai);Antech Micro systems Pvt Ltd(Pune);Firstcall Technologies(Chennai);Cadd Centre(New Delhi);Gulachi Engineers Private Limited(Ghaziabad) and more.Among all those I recommend you to go for the best institute in Hyderabad,C.I.T.D(Central Institute of Tool Design).In the CAD/CAM course you will be dealt with Part modeling,Surfacing,Assembly,Drafting.

Sheet metal,Pro/E,Auto cad,Could,Mechanical,Manufacturing,CATIA,Ansys,and more.So other than this course you may also go for the Too engg courses other than those.For more details you may contact to 040-23772749 if any queries.But be first to learn basics to get a good job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?