1st January 2011, 06:46 PM
AM@L

How to score in AIEEE while studying for boards in 3 months?

i am studying in 12th and want to apply for aieee,but my board is state board so please give some advice about how to score in aieee while studying for boards too in just 3 months

2nd January 2011, 12:01 AM
anaspeer

Default Re: How to score in AIEEE while studying for boards in 3 months?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AM@L View Post
i am studying in 12th and want to apply for aieee,but my board is state board so please give some advice about how to score in aieee while studying for boards too in just 3 months
Well the syllabus of AIEEE is completely based on CBSE board and you have to work hard to clear that since you are from state board.

Every day you have to spent time for both of the studies. But concentrate more on your board exam and make a thorough knowledge of it, so that you can cover some portions of AIEEE also.

You have to work out more for AIEEE to get good marks.

See the previous years question papers, see the pattern how its asked.

Prepare according to that. In just 3 months left you have to work very sincerely. Don't waste time.

All the best.
2nd January 2011, 12:17 AM
hamsaraja

u do have crash course programmmes stating that they have a package of aieee/aipmt and other competitive exams in which they train u for ur aieee exams u could approach them but be careful in choosing the right package and the right institute because there are many institutes which lack trained professionals and adequate study materials and be choosy in ur institutes which offer the package and 3 months is quite a long duration hope u could match up with ur portions for 12th and aieee exams all the best
2nd January 2011, 10:33 AM
anudmishra
Senior Member+

prepare from the ncert text books and be thorough in it.
in aieee most of the questions are from ncert text books so be really thorough in it
all the best
2nd January 2011, 07:46 PM
neelamjhan

hiii as per my experience ur 12th class is not important as aieee
i suggest to give u more concentration on aieee rather than 12 th class
as aieee is completly objective type exam u have to practice objectives as mamy as possible refer arihant ,r.d. shrama for maths and dont forget to slove all past yr aieee papers and iit objective papers they r important those papers will tell level of this exam haence try to slove more objectives than simply learning everything all the best
2nd January 2011, 08:05 PM
mini rani
Senior Member++

hi!

Don't worry, you can prepare for AIEEE & your board exams simultaneously. AIEEE is not difficult, you just need to do hard work.

Compare the syllabus of AIEEE with your board exam syllabus for PCM subjects, note the topics which are common. You should study those topics first. Then you can study separately for your board exam & AIEEE.

In AIEEE about 25% questions coming in the exam are easy, 60% are average and 25% are difficult. Try to solve easy and average questions first. So, even if you have not prepared well you the exam you can still pass the exam successfully by answering correctly those questions which are of easy & average difficulty level.
2nd January 2011, 09:23 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Post Re: How to score in AIEEE while studying for boards in 3 months?

Quote:
Well amal,

it seems you are very aspiring to get seat in AIEEE. only some of them can crack AIEEE or
any other engineering exams. because it needs little concentration, little dedication and full
hard work.

before all these you must analyze your self, see your background , your father's afford
towards your field,by the way all parents wants what they need, but you must tell your
father or your parents about your interest of doing something, i am telling you all these
because without any interest you can't crack AIEEE with ease.

many are preparing for AIEEE from reputed coaching but still they left behind of succeeded ones.Why !!!!
because If you don't have interest in preparing any exam then you can't able to do it.

and Your question is about preparation !!
yeah yes yes you can do it if you have interest of getting good rank,
because desire, intension and need. if you have all three then you can score good marks in board and even you can crack AIEEE.

board exam will be in the month of MARCH and AIEEE is on may !
you have 1 month gap.

first you prepare for your board exam, don't deviate your mind towards any thing because studying 12 class will cover almost 45% of AIEEE syllabus.

and with having 1 month in hand you can prepare AIEEE Coaching from a reputed institution like PAGE, BANSAL'S, Career launcher's etc.

they will teach you 11 class portion with good tricks and tips.

so, the conclusion of the story is
1. prepare for 12 class
2. after your board exams prepare for AIEEE

Even start collecting study materials and previous papers for preparing AIEEE.

with best wishes
3rd January 2011, 01:39 AM
edgeineervinay
Senior Member+

Quote:
aieee is based on cbse board and cbse board is far more easier than state boards .u does not need to study hard for aieee if u qualify a good percentage in state board exam.
just look out the syllabus of aieee and try to solve sample papers or buy a book of aieee which include short description of interior of the syllabus.
3rd January 2011, 04:00 PM
Manikant_2011

Quote:
as u jst hav 3 mnths ....i suggest buy a last 10-20 years back question bank and solve it chapterwise as u prepare 4 ur state boards...
3rd January 2011, 04:34 PM
asahu47
Senior Member+++

hii
to score in AIEEE while studying for boards in 3 months

the syllabus of AIEEE is completely based on CBSE board and you have to work hard to clear that since you are from state board.

Every day you have to spent time for both of the studies. But concentrate more on your board exam and make a thorough knowledge of it, so that you can cover some portions of AIEEE also.

good luck,
3rd January 2011, 06:50 PM
rahul_kumar066

Dear
Don't need to worry . Firstly you have to prepare for your board exams because your whole career depends upon your 12 board thatwhy you have to concerntrate more on your board.and after that you could concerntrate on aieee.
Thanku
15th January 2011, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

i am from haryana very weak in studies and failed in prebords also but want a good rank in aieee so please give some advice with proper follow of books to crack it in just 3months also name the specified books please hurry
15th January 2011, 10:30 PM
yajvendra

Dear Friend
As i know if you are studying for the board exam then for your knowledge i want to tell you the AIEEE exam is mainly from your 12th syllabus so prepare your board exam and give some time to solve the AIEEE papers.
good luck.............
19th January 2011, 05:26 PM
mychandru024

Read the CBSE textbooks thoroughly and understand the concepts pretty well. Solve more of the numericals. Get previous question papers and try solving ther by imposing time on yourself....
20th January 2011, 04:43 PM
quddus

Hi friend,
First complete your board syllabus. From there you know much more about some topics and you can follow books like ARIHANT'S EXPLORER or RUDIMENTS.
All the best!
4th March 2011, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

How can prepare for aieee in 1.5months and get some good nit like c s in MNIT.
4th March 2011, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

How can prepare for aieee in 1.5months and get some good nit like c s in MNIT.mera ajkal phadai me mann hi nahi lagta hai.aur kaise bhi karke mujhe select hona hai.pls answr in detail
28th April 2011, 12:14 AM
AYUSH KUMAR YADAV
Senior Member+

yes you can do it if you have interest of getting good rank,
because desire, intention and need. if you have all three then you can score good marks in board and even you can crack AIEEE.

board exam will be in the month of MARCH and AIEEE is on may !
you have 1 month gap.

first you prepare for your board exam, don't deviate your mind towards any thing because studying 12 class will cover almost 45% of AIEEE syllabus.

and with having 1 month in hand you can prepare AIEEE Coaching from a reputed institution like PAGE, BANSAL'S, Career launcher's etc.
26th June 2011, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

hiiiiiiiiiii sir main ek average student hu .. how can icrack in 2012
17th October 2011, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Is it better to study 1st year portions after studying the entire 2nd year portions for entrance?
17th October 2011, 11:27 PM
SUBHOJBS

Aieee is completely based on cbse syllabus.
But almost 80% of its topics are covered in state boards
so u need not to worry.
Better prepare chemistry as your lead subject as everytime it comes very easy
so it will be easy to score marks.
Dont go for crash cources.
Revise whatever u have studied for boards
19th October 2011, 10:37 PM
SUBHO010

Smile Re: How to score in AIEEE while studying for boards in 3 months?

First of all calm your mind.
Even you study in a state board it doesn't matter as most state boards have
most off there topics similar to the CBSE board.
As AIEEE is entirely based on CBSE syllabus so u need nothing other than your
board syllabus.
The best thing would be to move on with Chemistry and Physics as your prime subjects as the are the easiest part of the question paper.
For physics you need to do a bit more tha BOARD level by refering to books like H. C. VERMA.
Chemistry can be handeled easily with your Board syllabus.
19th October 2011, 11:52 PM
abhin91
Member+

Since you are from a state board and the AIEEE syllabus is all according to CBSE you have to work real hard to get a good result.
I would suggest you to go through CBSE syllabus and books like NCERT and solve as many previous years question papers as possible and also sample papers. For AIEEE its not only the knowledge but also your speed to solve the question matters, so manage and study accordingly.
all the best
3rd December 2011, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

how can u prepare well for aieee physics? its my weak point, especially mechanics and sound waves..... also physical chemistry is a pain...
11th January 2012, 06:59 AM
Unregistered

What is ur advise for going to crash course during april??
27th January 2012, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

is it possible to get a good rank in aieee just by studying well for the cbse boards although i am weak in maths?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?