7th April 2012, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

How to score good marks in 1st year B.Tech?

to score more marks in 1st year b.tech...please tell me how to do it

8th April 2012, 08:51 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: How to score good marks in 1st year B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
HOW TO SCORE MORE MARKS IN 1st YEAR B.TECH

Scoring more marks in 1st year of B.Tech won't be much of a problems if you have studied your 11th and 12th grade syllabus well, cause the subject followed in the B.Tech 1st year is common for all apart from the course which you choose.

-> There will be common subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Maths which you already studied and some basic subjects like Electrical, Civil, Environmental Science, C++ etc..

-> If you can concentrate well right from the first day of class for sure you can easily score more than 90% in first year.

-> If you are in a University where there grading done i.e CGPA then you ought to score over 9.5 in 1st year so that you can maintain the % well till the last year if not it will very difficult to get good grade point when you leave the college..

-> With my experience I can tell you coming out from school to college we will feel that we want to enjoy your time but its not that way, yes you can have some fun time in college but always know the 4 - 6 years which you are going to invest in college life is your future 20+ years...

-> So if you want to see yourself in high position in your career then you ought to spend some valuable time in studying your curriculum plus trying to gain more knowledge about things around...

-> Innovation start only from college and not from school you can see N number entrepreneurs started they career once they reached the college level..

-> So use your time wisely and start your preparation well from the start of first day of college but yes have some fun when it is time for it but not always.. if you can balance this you will shine in future..

-> Any more queries, feel free to leave a post in our forum..

Quote:
"For success, attitude is equally as important as ability."
8th April 2012, 09:36 PM
rajayemineni

Default Re: How to score good marks in 1st year B.Tech?

hi dear,
Getting good percentage in B.Tech is not a big problem, for getting this please follow the steps given below.
1. First you must read for the mid exams carefully, by this you can simplify your syllabus.
2. You have two semesters in the first year, in the time of exams you must read carefully.
3. The prescribed text books are there in your library, please use it at the time of exams.
4. Please ask the raised queries or doubts to your respected faculty.
5. Don't neglect the internal marks, this can play a vital role in your percentage.
6. Lab marks are also important, for this you must maintain a good contact with your faculty, and also maintain a good attendance percentage.
7. Try to improve your hand writing, good hand writing is also a reason for getting full marks.
8. Don't leave any questions in the exam, please try to answer all the questions.
9. You must maintain a syllabus book, and follow the syllabus chapter wise.
by this you can get good percentage in the first year B.Tech.
ALL THE BEST............
18th April 2012, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

i have back in 2nd sem of b.tech of 2nd sem in phycics i dont hav more time how i do prepare it?
13th May 2012, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

i am in confusion that whether i can score 90% in first year btech
15th May 2012, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

jst tel me how shoud i start preparing
16th May 2012, 12:53 AM
romi_bal

Quote:
Scoring more marks in 1st year of B.Tech won't be much of a problems if you have studied your 11th and 12th grade syllabus well, cause the subject followed in the B.Tech 1st year is common for all apart from the course which you choose.

-> There will be common subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Maths which you already studied and some basic subjects like Electrical, Civil, Environmental Science, C++ etc..

-> If you can concentrate well right from the first day of class for sure you can easily score more than 90% in first year.

-> If you are in a University where there grading done i.e CGPA then you ought to score over 9.5 in 1st year so that you can maintain the % well till the last year if not it will very difficult to get good grade point when you leave the college..

-> With my experience I can tell you coming out from school to college we will feel that we want to enjoy your time but its not that way, yes you can have some fun time in college but always know the 4 - 6 years which you are going to invest in college life is your future 20+ years...

-> So if you want to see yourself in high position in your career then you ought to spend some valuable time in studying your curriculum plus trying to gain more knowledge about things around...

-> Innovation start only from college and not from school you can see N number entrepreneurs started they career once they reached the college level..

-> So use your time wisely and start your preparation well from the start of first day of college but yes have some fun when it is time for it but not always.. if you can balance this you will shine in future
21st July 2012, 12:43 AM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to have a good attendence??
22nd July 2012, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission to iit bombay for m-tech if i scored 85 marks in gate exam
22nd July 2012, 10:06 PM
amit23x

Quote:
If u have to score good marks in 1st year b.tech ,so first u have to take the course sincerly, many students when come in engineering then they think they completed their all study and start doing enjoy.
so if you have to score good marks in engineering you have to do regular study you have complete your assignment at a time and by your self.
do the selfstudy analyze your self be determined about your goals and then see how can you get success.
24th July 2012, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

What are the other things i have to study before going to an Engg. college to score good marks?
28th July 2012, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

can u please suggest me how to concentrate more on maths in btech ?
29th July 2012, 02:22 AM
padmasree253

You need to perform well. You must try to study more with full concentration. However if you cannot do so, try consulting your seniors they can get you good marks. Just ensure you dont have to give the back paper.

Try focussing harder on studies. Thats the only suggestion you can do.
you need to take some inspiration from great persons autography and motivation
29th July 2012, 11:39 AM
karthik.mm
Member+

Dear friend,

Irrespective Of Course You do These are the simple Procedure Implemented Everywhere To obtain Good marks in academics.
  1. Create a positive Attitude Towards the Subject.
  2. Attend a class regularly.
  3. Set goals for yourself.
  4. Do homework daily.
  5. Ask for help when you need.
  6. Manage your time effectively.
  7. Always Review.
  8. Develop Self Test.

As you are Pursuing BTech :-

All ways try to maintain aggregate of more than 70% Marks .
If it is CGPA then you ought to score over 8.
This Scoring provides eligibility to take campus interviews and chances for you to get selected in Top Companies.

All the best
31st July 2012, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

i have failed in btech 1st year i can get a good % for the next time
10th August 2012, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

where i'll get the previous years questions of 1st year btech ......??????
11th August 2012, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

iam not interested doing btech but because of my parents i have to go for it .....so can you please tell me how to make my btech possible???????:-(
15th August 2012, 09:13 PM
subhangnambardar
Senior Member+

-> So use your time wisely and start your preparation well from the start of first day of college but yes have some fun when it is time for it but not always.. if you can balance this you will shine in future
15th August 2012, 11:40 PM
vidh
Senior Member+

Arrow Re: How to score good marks in 1st year B.Tech?

hr;llo,

-> So use your time wisely and start your preparation well from the start of

regards
vidh
15th August 2012, 11:47 PM
vidh
Senior Member+

hello,

regards
vidh
17th August 2012, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

i have problems in doind mechanics and cs .i always scared about these.so tell me what to do??
i m going to join the college.and i have only this tension.so please give me some suggetion to tackle these subjects
13th September 2012, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

hey be cool first i am too a student like u first hav a positive impression towards b.tech try to analyse positive points for example1. doing b.tech i can get a good job
etc try to calm ur mind if u still feel u r not interested go to ur parents talk to them slowly in a polite manner with love tell them the reasons and also specify a curse which u feel u wd do and have a bright future in it explain to them in a crystal clear manner ...... good luck frnd
12th October 2012, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

thank you for ur suggesions
30th January 2013, 05:57 PM
p.sreekanthreddy

thank you for ur suggesions
Quote:
Originally Posted by rajayemineni View Post
hi dear,
Getting good percentage in B.Tech is not a big problem, for getting this please follow the steps given below.
1. First you must read for the mid exams carefully, by this you can simplify your syllabus.
2. You have two semesters in the first year, in the time of exams you must read carefully.
3. The prescribed text books are there in your library, please use it at the time of exams.
4. Please ask the raised queries or doubts to your respected faculty.
5. Don't neglect the internal marks, this can play a vital role in your percentage.
6. Lab marks are also important, for this you must maintain a good contact with your faculty, and also maintain a good attendance percentage.
7. Try to improve your hand writing, good hand writing is also a reason for getting full marks.
8. Don't leave any questions in the exam, please try to answer all the questions.
9. You must maintain a syllabus book, and follow the syllabus chapter wise.
by this you can get good percentage in the first year B.Tech.
ALL THE BEST............
16th March 2013, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i m betech 1st year student and i m failed in all the subject in 1st semester or my second semester will also start soon i don't know how to i passed in 1st semester how i study pls help me..
9th May 2013, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

respected sir/ma'm
would you please tell me what are the topics included in applied physics?i mean what topics of 1 and 2 i need to focus on as a part of my preparation for first year btech?
thankyou for you time.
20th July 2013, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

I am Going to appear In colege from 7th Aug.
I am literally feeling scare typ Becoz, even i got 83% in 12th but., i felt lyk, The colege is too hard and etc etc all.
What i have 2 do??
How to increase concentration power?
How i shod Read To get good CGPA in frst year
7th August 2013, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

hay my name is arvind yadav from raebarely what i do for studying b.tech how many hour sufficent for study daily
4th October 2013, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Is it necessary to have a good attendence??
yes,if we regular to college you can listen lessons so that you can score even better.
4th October 2013, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

which books are very helpfull?
17th October 2013, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

i have 4 backs overall in b.tech 1st year how can i clear them ?
8th November 2013, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

in andhra pradesh some of the clg's are affilted to jntu , in 1st year only 1sem is there so students clg is nt important to us hw much mark's got and hw ur communication skills are developed that is important
27th November 2013, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

our college is autonomous so how can i get 90% in first year,i am from eee branch,we have two semisters in first year also and in our clg they take the avg of two internals.how much I should get in each internal to maintAIN 90%
8th July 2014, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

I am not studying very well .reading purpose is very low for me. Because I don't know English. This is my one of the problem. So what I can do this.
24th September 2014, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

I'm a first year BE mechcanucal enginneering student i feeling scared and cofussed most of them mechanical is a tuff sylabibus not easy to pass first year
9th October 2014, 01:56 AM
Unregistered

how can i get a good marks in the 1st sem
plz suggest me
28th November 2014, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

How many Points out of 10 are we supposed to get to excel in our Btech field... ???
Does Marks affect on our carrier ? Are btech points necessary fr getting into a good job/Mba college ?????????
3rd February 2015, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

I have a backlog in engineering graphics subject in first mid exam,I am so scared because as it has a vital effect on my cgpa how to get rid out of this??? Is their any possible way to increase my cgpa????
26th May 2015, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

plz help me I have nt done my electrical paper nicely I just want to know the marking criteria for this paper.like on 5 marks questions I have drawn diagram plus writing was nice plus very well written.plz tell me the criteria.
30th August 2015, 02:57 AM
Unregistered

I am vary scared in b.tech first year.. Dear sir please suggest me how can I score good marks.
31st August 2015, 10:29 PM
Rashmuu

Everybody wants to score more marks in their course. for the good marks you have to catch the things sincerely and clearly.You can clear your doubts without any hesitation. After that you should make a good and flexible plan. Than work on it.If you do hard work sincerely daily than automatically you will get nice score .
30th July 2016, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

I got 80% in btech 1st year is it a good score with no backlog. Can I write improvement to increase my %. Thank you for spending you're valuable time.
12th February 2017, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am not preparing good in 11th & 12th so how can I prepare in B.tech?
3rd May 2018, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

What are the topics to be covered for convenience in learning electrical engineering 1st year?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?