31st January 2011, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

How to score more marks in PCM paper in boards? List of important topics in Board Exam?

how i get more marks in physics and mathematics paper,is there any key to get better marks in above mentioned subject,also please suggest some important topic who help in both in board exam as well as in compitition.

Related Questions:
  1. Important topics of Physics for ISC board class 12
  2. List of good colleges in Delhi which I can get after securing 85% in PCM in 12th boards?
  3. Does one need to score 80% in PCM in 12th of AP board to be eligible for BITSAT entrance exam?
  4. Important topics of Geography and History to prepare for 10th ICSE Board exam?
  5. What are my chances of getting admission in any BITS institutes after scoring 92% in PCM and overall and 268 BITSAT course? How should I upload my boards score?
  6. What should I do if I cant score 60% in PCM in boards?
  7. I have not scored 80% in PCM in 12th. Am I still eligible for BITS? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Do I have any chance in engineering after scoring 147/300 in PCM in boards? Will there be any consideration for 3 marks?
  9. Important topics in 12th class for PCM?
  10. Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Sociology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. Important topics for board exams?
  12. Am I eligible for personal interview round after securing 147/250 in IBPS CWE test?
  13. Maharashtra Board Higher Secondary Physics-I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Can I reappear in 12th boards after scoring 44% in PCM? I have got 58% in 12th boards
  15. Alagappa University Distance Education-BBM Degree Exam-Commercial Law/Business Law Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  16. Gujarat Technological University Civil Engineering 5th Sem – Environmental Engineering Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  17. Expected colleges with 96 marks in NATA 2016? -- [New]
  18. WBUT IT 4th Sem Control Systems Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
18th March 2011, 02:45 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to score more marks in PCM paper in boards? List of important topics in Board Exam?

hi..
to get more marks in the board exam its very important to follow the prescribed text books of that board,
many times students follow many different text books and get confused,
its always better to follow the prescribed text books,
also practice is the most important thing to do,
if you practice more there is every chances for you to score more marks,
also solve the previous years question papers to have the clear idea about the type and level of the questions generally asked in the exam
also try to follow the instructions of the teacher,
as for as the competitive exams are concerned to get an good results in them you require the depth knowledge of the subject,
for physics the best book for preparing for the competitive exam is the CONCEPTS IN PHYSICS BY H.C VERMA,
for maths R.D.SHARMA is very good book,
18th March 2011, 11:19 PM
rakesh11135
Junior Member+

Default Re: How to score more marks in PCM paper in boards? List of important topics in Board Exam?

From 12th point of view if you strictly follow NCERT then you easily score good marks.Also try to solve previous years papers as these questions are selected one and more important.

Important Topics:

Chemistry: Biomolecules,Chem. in everyday life,Solutions,Chemical Eq & Kinetics,p-block

Physics:waves & oscillations,Thermodynamics,Electrostatics,Current Electricity,Optics,Magnetic Effect.

Mathsifferential & integral calculus,Matrix & Determinant,Vectors,Probability,2D & 3D geometry.
19th March 2011, 11:16 AM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: How to score more marks in PCM paper in boards? List of important topics in Board Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how i get more marks in physics and mathematics paper,is there any key to get better marks in above mentioned subject,also please suggest some important topic who help in both in board exam as well as in compitition.

Dear friend if you want to do good scoring in Board in PCM then you must cover all syllabus....................

and you use this books for reading............

NCERT is the most important books for all subject because all question will come from NCERT books...............

you must make a notes and give some important marks which question ask previous papers............

you must prepare last 10 years question papers and see from which part more question came then you give on that chapter too much time..............
19th March 2011, 12:28 PM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: How to score more marks in PCM paper in boards? List of important topics in Board Exam?

Quote:
How to score more marks in PCM in boards

There is not any short cut way of scoring good marks in board exam.
If you really want to score good marks in your board exam you
have to study each and every topic carefully. As we know about
80% paper will set from your text books in board exam. So its
good to study your text book first without going here and there
for tips and tricks for board papers.

Its a good practice if you solve one sample paper every day because
most of the questions are repeated every time in your board exams.

Below the list of some important topics of PCM is given. But note one thing
these are important from examination point of view. This helps you before
the day of exam.

PHYSICS
Optics
Electronic Devices
Communication Systems
Atoms and nuclei
Electrostatics
Dual nature of matter

MATHS
Differentiation
Integration
Trigonometry
Probability

CHEMISTRY
standard electrode potential
redox reaction
collision theory
catalyst
tyndall effect
brownian movement
electrophoresis
IUPAC Nomenclature
19th March 2011, 01:24 PM
arvind_singh
Banned

TIPS TO SCORE GOOD MARKS ::

NCERT book is the most important book for board exam of class 12.
All topics in the syllabus for the exam are covered in the NCERT book.

Refer a supplementary BOOKS to practice more numerical problems.

Make a complete list of derivations, formulae and experiments in your syllabus.

Revise the concepts regularly.

solve questions from CBSE sample papers and books

Important topics FOR PHYSICS

Optics – is of 14 marks
Electrostatics, Magnetic Effect of Current and Magnetic effects of current for 8 marks
each.
Electromagnetic Induction 8 marks
alternating current and current electricity for 7 marks
Electronic Devices is for 7 marks
atoms and nuclei is for 6 marks

important topics FOR CHEMISTRY ::

P-block elements – 8 marks
Aldehyde, Ketons and Carboxylic Acids – 6 marks
Solutions, Electro chemistry 5 marks
Chemical Kinetics each for 5 marks
D and F block elements for 5 marks,
Haloalkanes and Haloarenes is worth 4 marks.

Important topics FOR MATHS ::

Calculus 44 marks
Vectors and 3-D Geometry – 17 marks
Algebra – 13 marks
Relations and functions and Probability – 10 marks each
19th March 2011, 02:49 PM
asishkumar

Smile Re: How to score more marks in PCM paper in boards? List of important topics in Board Exam?

Quote:
In my opinion you should follow R.D. Sharma book (both vol 1 and vol 2) for mathematics.
it will definately help you a lot.
For physics you can follow
1.H.C. Verma, conceps of physics
2.Dinesh physics for AIEEE aspirants
3. Pradeep's physics ( my favourite)
19th March 2011, 04:00 PM
Niklesh92

hey learn accordin to d blue print and plan ur studies and make sure that u execute it properly..
18th April 2011, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

how to prepare for cet n AIEEE N AIPMC exams
9th June 2011, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

how to prepare for competitive exams as well as board exams together?
13th June 2011, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

i have 66% marks in 10th how i get 90% marks in 12th
30th July 2011, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

i have 60% in 10th class,i am take science side in 11th class,and now i come in 12th class , i am so cnfused for pcm and do not get sufficent marks in school test i am so depressed please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!
29th October 2011, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

how can i revise all subjects for cbse 12th brd in 2 months?
21st November 2011, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

I want test or quetion papers recently please help me
11th February 2012, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

hey time is all over yet i've not evn done half of maths............ please help me out that what shuld i do atleast to get 50.....
12th February 2012, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

i wanna know the exact tips for physics and maths
16th February 2012, 05:31 AM
Unregistered

probability of getting 90 % in icse 10th board exam 2012
24th August 2013, 07:34 AM
Unregistered

Sir em really confused about the entrance exams could u plz suggest me how can i prepare simultaneously for cbse sylab and entrance exam....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?