25th September 2018, 04:55 AM
bel-nono

How to secure MBBS admission in India for a female candidate of Ghana? Details and fee expenses?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am Ghanaian, parent of a young girl who desires to study Medicine in India. As someone who studied in India, I would like my daughter to study there too. Please advice me on how to get this girl into an MBBS programme School in India, fees and any other information for a foreign students.

30th October 2022, 05:32 PM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: How to secure MBBS admission in India for a female candidate of Ghana? Details and fee expenses?

You will be registered under the NRI category
You will have to appear for the national eligibility entrance exam and you must have passed your 12th standard or any equivalent as per the Indian regulations with at least 60 percentage in physics chemistry and biology
you will be able to get admissions only in the selected colleges of the selected states and the fee structure will be different for different states
You must have a valid passport
you will be only eligible under The NRI sponsorship if you have a blood relation to the financial supporter be it uncle and brother or sister in the country
The minimum age group of the candidate should be 17 years and the maximum age limit is 25 years
The fee structure for the Himachal Pradesh state under the government medical College is $20000
In Haryana trenches from 25000 to 40000 rupees
In Rajasthan it babies from 30000 to
The following fee structure may be very as this are rough estimate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?