9th May 2018, 02:58 AM
Siya Elza

Possibility of MBBS admission in any Government college for a candidate with 394 marks in NEET? Fee expenses of MBBS course?

Hello everyone, I have scored 394 marks in NEET. Is it possible for me to get MBBS admission in any Government college? If so, please tell the fee expenses of this MBBS course? Waiting for your response!

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges offering MBBS to a candidate with 61 marks in NEET? Fee expenses of such colleges?
  2. Possibility to study MBBS through CET without NEET? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Total fee expenses to study MBBS in Government colleges of Dehradun?
  4. Fee expenses of MBBS in Government and Private institutes? -- [New]
  5. Admission procedure and fee expenses to study MBBS in Jolly Grant Medical College?
  6. Will I get admission in any medical college of Tamil Nadu having 181 marks in NEET?
  7. Admission in government MBBS college with scholarship for a candidate who have secure 315 marks in MH-CET? Minimum marks required in 12th for admission in MBBS?
  8. Can I get admission to study MBBS in any college of Uttar Pradesh whose fee expenses upto Rs. 2 Lacs if secured 64 percentile in NEET-UG?
  9. Possibility to get admission in any Government MBBS Medical colleges of Southern India for a General candidate who has scored 442 marks in NEET?
  10. List of Government affiliated MBBS colleges with fee expenses in India?
  11. Is there any entrance exam available for MBBS admission in Nepal? List of Government colleges with fee expenses?
  12. Will I get admission in any government MBBS college of Punjab?
  13. Possibility of MBBS admission in government colleges with 423 NEET score in Karnataka?
  14. Which are the government colleges of MBBS in Mumbai? What is the total cost of studies including fee structure? Criteria for admission in MBBS?
  15. How can I get admission for MBBS after scoring 95.3% marks in 12th exam
  16. Fee expenses of MBBS course in ACPM Medical College?
  17. Can I get admission in BPT or MBBS without NEET?
  18. Fee for private MBBS colleges with donation having low marks in NEET?
6th June 2019, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Possibility of MBBS admission in any Government college for a candidate with 394 marks in NEET? Fee expenses of MBBS course?

Possibility of MBBS admission in any Government college for a candidate with 394 marks in NEET? Fee expenses of MBBS course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?