15th April 2010, 07:38 PM
vipindohre

How to secure and safe our own future?

dear all my loving frnds how to secure own future tell me full procedure and suggest me

16th April 2010, 10:56 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to secure and safe our own future?

For some people, work is just work. A means to an end, a way to make a living. These people “work to live, not live to work”.

For other people, work is an expression of who they are and what they want to accomplish in their life.

Why do these differences exist? Why are some people compelled to search for “what they want to do with their life” and other people do not seem to have this yearning? Why?? Can you answer?

First of all answer to these questions and let me know

Best of Luck
18th April 2010, 06:19 PM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend
Your question is incomplete as it doesn't contain any of your interest or your current study status.
So please make it complete from the next time. Only then our suggestion would make sense.
Anyways I will try to focus on some good professional course and tips that will help you in taking decisions in future.
I suppose that you have done 10th board.
As per the current market situation and analysis for future of india, it will be lead by great economist due to current developing situation.
So doing studies in COMMERCE field and ECONOMICS field with complete interest and devotion would be a wise choice and it can make you able to do anything you want to.
If you want to study less and need only a safe future then you can go for professional courses like Animation, MEDIA (Print, Electronic). Electronic media pays you very much if you are having good personality and communication skills. These courses are generally of 1-2 year duration so it will secure your future in very less time.
You can go for Engg. also provided that the the college is good. There are around 50-60 colleges in india in which anyone assure a good job: like 16 IITs and ISM (in which 8 IITs and ISM are the best), 20 NITs( in which 5 are superb), IIIT (Hyderabad and allahabad), Kochi Univ, BIT Mesra , BITS Pilani, and many more.

I would again point out that you should find security in your choice rather than a secure choice. That will help you always. If you are facing difficulty in selecting a stream then please analyse each field one by one and let me know once you get to think YES about something.

All the best
Thank You
19th April 2010, 07:15 AM
Harshita21

hello sir,
"Securing Future"
Do your LIC policy dude your future 7 your family future become secure. Just kidding plz. do not take it seriously.
Securing future Doesn't mean to get admission in a reputed college.
Private Sectors Demand Skills i.e they want quality not quantity.
Do in which you have interest but with complete knowledge & hard wordk because"hard work is key to success"
If you have knowledege than companies give you as much salary as you want .
All sugesstions Like :
Engg.,MCA, MBA,CA,IAS,NDA,PO
are of not worth if you doesn't give your best.
19th April 2010, 11:45 AM
Biswa93

Smile Re: How to secure and safe our own future?

Quote:
Originally Posted by faiyaz View Post

For some people, work is just work. A means to an end, a way to make a living. These people “work to live, not live to work”.

For other people, work is an expression of who they are and what they want to accomplish in their life.

Why do these differences exist? Why are some people compelled to search for “what they want to do with their life” and other people do not seem to have this yearning? Why?? Can you answer?

First of all answer to these questions and let me know

Best of Luck
If safe and secure future means you a happy life then you should be contented in whatever you do in life.if it means to you to you a life of accomplishment of your dream or earning huge money success then you should only concentrate on that with all your heart and inshallah one day you will surely succeed.and if you it means both to you a happy life and accomplishment of your dream then you should do what you love and love what you do and dont get addicted to it.get it?
4th May 2010, 11:00 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

dear friend

I will not understand your question properly. so, please clear your question
in well manner. but i will tell you, we can save our future by various ways.
to secure our future, Investment and saving are two important things. if
the person invest and saving money, then his future will be secure.

ok
all the best.
25th May 2010, 06:49 PM
Aditya.addy
Senior Member+

dear friend,
your question seems to be vague.but anyway it is you who can help yourself .so your future is in your hands.you can only mould your future only if you are good principle man.moreover you have to work hard in whatever you take in life .
26th May 2010, 04:57 PM
kirankshinde

Quote:
Originally Posted by vipindohre View Post
dear all my loving frnds how to secure own future tell me full procedure and suggest me
Dear Friend

If you get and answer for your question pls. also forward me the same.

I know only one way to secure future nad
i.e. Hard work

There is no other way other then to work hard inorder to have a good future.

Let me tell you that there is no procedure or sequnse of activity which will ever secure you future. Future is also uncertain, unpridictable and challenging. The only way to tackle all the uncertain challenges is to Work Very Very Very Hard.

All the BEST.
17th August 2010, 10:20 AM
hsakapandit
Banned

Location: Vill. and Post Office Katrain, Near Shiv Temple, Distt. and Teh. Kullu (Himachal Pradesh) India

See Given Topic
1. Check that you are reading in Affiliated school or College.
2. Gain Up than 75% in 12th
3. Choose Science (Non -Med) Stream
4. Apply for Aeronautical Engineering or other
23rd January 2011, 01:02 PM
Mayank Shekhar

Dear,
According to me -
I know only one way to secure future nad
i.e. Hard work

There is no other way other then to work hard inorder to have a good future.

Thanks.
29th March 2012, 06:20 PM
123dolly
Senior Member+++

As per the current market situation and analysis for future of india, it will be lead by great economist due to current developing situation.
So doing studies in COMMERCE field and ECONOMICS field with complete interest and devotion would be a wise choice and it can make you able to do anything you want to.
If you want to study less and need only a safe future then you can go for professional courses like Animation, MEDIA (Print, Electronic). Electronic media pays you very much if you are having good personality and communication skills. These courses are generally of 1-2 year duration so it will secure your future in very less time.
You can go for Engg. also provided that the the college is good. There are around 50-60 colleges in india in which anyone assure a good job: like 16 IITs and ISM (in which 8 IITs and ISM are the best), 20 NITs( in which 5 are superb), IIIT (Hyderabad and allahabad), Kochi Univ, BIT Mesra , BITS Pilani, and many more.

I would again point out that you should find security in your choice rather than a secure choice. That will help you always. If you are facing difficulty in selecting a stream then please analyse each field one by one and let me know once you get to think YES about something.

All the best
Thank You
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?